Your new role
• Achieve revenue and growth targets by using corporate resources effectively and lead key consortium negotiations
• Be a representative of the company by setting up sustainable relationships with key customers in the region
• In charge of account and territory sales that aligns with the company's value.
• Develop an effective sales organization by hiring, coaching and developing retain sales talent.
• Utilize the company's sales tools to optimize different sales channels.
• Recommend technical solutions to solve customer problems. Proactively assesses and ensures customer satisfaction to sustain strong and profitable relationships.
• Maintains current knowledge of principal products and new technology. Maintains current knowledge of industries in the territory and competitive landscape.
• Be conducive to remote work and most of the time is spent on outside sales calls.
• Working hours are typically Monday through Friday, with some flexibility based on business and personal needs.
What you'll need to succeed
• Bachelor's degree or above in Medical Imaging, Electronics, Engineering or related.
• Min 5 years of experience in leading sales teams, with strong sales, coaching, negotiation and account skills, within Medical Imaging, Dental, Food Inspection, Security Inspection, Non Destructive Testing or Electronic Inspection.
• Possess strategic thinking ability; Research or science background is a plus
• Experienced in working in an international organization
• Can travel for work/business
• Knowledge of X-ray image detection technology (Product & Application Expertise)
• Good presentation, communication and negotiation skills, Self-motivated, open-minded and target-oriented.
• Good command of Russian and English both in oral and written, good commend of Chinese as working language are preferable. .
What you'll get in return
• Competitive salary package alongside with rich resources in many fields of business.
• Upward working environment dedicated to supporting business growth.
iRay Technology Company Limited
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Trading/Import & Export
Founded in 2011 iRay is headquartered in Shanghai-Xinjinqiao Hi-tech Zone, with production facilities in Shanghai-Zhangjiang and in Taicang, all in China.
iRay X-ray detectors are used in more than 70 nations, including the United States and many European countries, and iRay has become China's leading manufacturer of flat panel detectors. The total installed base of iRay products now exceeds 50,000 units.
iRay has a very broad technology portfolio, that spans from amorphous Silicon (a-Si) to IGZO (Oxide TFT), flexible substrates and CMOS devices.
- Current Location: Shanghai China