Type of Position: Part-time(Both acceptable for working remotely and working in the office )
Department: Ambright Meicheng Culture Exchange
Mentoring: RMB 250-400 /Per Hour
Essay editing: RMB 300-1000 Per essay depending on overall words and quality.
Key Responsibilities and duties
1. Engage in Mock interviews, Academic Tutoring(Essay editing) and Introduction about American college life and culture.
2. Participate in sales meetings, marketing activities or others as necessary.
3. Provide specialist advice on academic curriculums, standardized testing and career pathways.
4. Providing mentoring services, monitoring students’ progress and forming strategies to maximize their performance.
1. Native English speaker or Chinese Alumni with proficient English
2. Superior interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
3. Familiar with American/UK Education system and culture
4. Identify, anticipate and resolve problems with minimal guidance.
5. Bachelor's degree or above from US /UK top universities (Chinese language skills preferred).
How Is the AmMentor Program Conducted?
Face-to-face appointment: 1hour each time.
Skype appointment: 1 hour each time.
Ambright Education Group
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Ambright Education Group is very proud to be one of the first two institutions that introduced United States Advanced Placement (AP) courses to China in 2008. Currently, the Ambright Education Group has established 11 American High School Programs (AHSP) with local elite high schools in Eastern and Central China.
In addition, Ambright Education Group also established three international schools in 2018.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: 15F, 336 Middle Xizang Road, Shanghai, China