Location: Pukou, Nanjing
School type: British Bilingual School
Teaching classes according to the arrangement;
Planning and preparing courses and lessons; teaching, according to their educational needs, pupils assigned to his/her classes;
Have an acute awareness of the needs of the individual students they teach to better enable them to reach their potential;
The setting and marking of work, (including tests and examinations where appropriate) to be carried out by the pupils;
Possess a thorough knowledge and genuine enthusiasm for the subject taught. Foster a love for learning and nurture students to be engaged, inspired and curious;
Plan and deliver well-structured lessons which fit in with the scheme of work, employing an appropriate range of teaching practices;
Teachers are trusted to structure lessons and teach in their own styles and are not required to follow a standard format;
Carry out formative and summative assessment on a regular basis, and use this to tailor teaching to;
Report on student progress in a timely fashion in the manner prescribed;
Reflect on and seek to continually improve their practice, and be willing to engage in collaboration, CPD and an open-door policy;
Insist the highest standards of behavior, based on mutual respect and trust, both in lessons and around the school.
Apply rewards and sanctions consistently, in line with school policy;
Be generous in their time in terms of attending plays, concerts and sporting fixtures;
Support day and residential trips to enhance and encourage the skills and experience of all pupils;
Communicating and consulting with the parents of pupils;
Lead by example in terms of punctuality, appearance, attendance, work ethic and positivity.
Undertake supervision duties as required, including covering lessons;
Contribute widely to the co-curricular programme.
Contribute to the pastoral care of pupils, for example, by acting as a personal tutor to a group of students.
Maintain an awareness of, and follow school policies. of particular importance are policies relating to safety and safeguarding.
To ensure the school remains tidy and presentable;
To complete any other reasonable duty as requested by the line manager.
• Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm, 1 hour lunch break;
• Primary: 20 teaching hours, 35 mins/class;
• Middle/High: 16 teaching hours, 1 hour/class;
• Primary: Must have relevant teaching experience and teaching license/TESOL/TEFL certification;
• Middle/High/A Level: Must have relevant teaching experience and TESOL/TEFL certification;
• Native English Speakers, major in relevant subject is preferred and Z visa qualified;
Remuneration Package and Benefits
Salary and bonus
• You will be paid in Chinese Yuan (RMB), on a generous scale that is based on your qualifications and experience.
• An additional loyalty bonus on one month’s salary will be paid on completion of the two year
• High quality furnished and spacious accommodation (within walking distance of the school) will be
provided as follows:
Single (one bed) Couple (two bed)
Travel and Relocation
• Economy single flights will be paid for (including spouse) at the start and end of contract.
• A relocation allowance will be paid to assist with the shipping of additional luggage etc. at
the start of the contract.
• An allowance will be paid to cover annual mid-contract return flights.
• You (and spouse) will receive medical insurance of an international standard.
• Holiday entitlement will be as per the school holidays, but staff will be required in school for
additional dates to be advised for induction, training and CPD.
• A thorough induction programme will be offered to prepare teachers both for the start of
the academic year, and also to assist with settling in China.
• As the schools grow, many opportunities tend to become available. Also, you will be part of
a growing family of international schools.
• Breakfast and lunch are provided free of charge for teachers during term-time.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Agent
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Red Brick Education, as an education recruitment agency was established in 2012 in Northampton, England, for a better service for Chinese clients, it opened a Chinese branch in Yangzhou, Jiangsu in 2014. All teachers will be directly assessed and employed by schools; Red Brick Education is providing headhunting service, and will not be employer.
Our company specializes in recommending qualified teachers to international programs and schools in mainland China, and we provide teaching and managing talents with various background in different fields in K 12 education period, from pre-kindergarten level to high school level in all subjects from Art to Science.
We have grown steadily since our inception and now have nearly one hundred of clients across the international education sector, at this stage our clients principally are K12 international schools based in mainland China, and most are running A Level, AP, IB, Canadian, American and Chinese Bilingual international programs。 Additionally, we have clients who we supply with teachers who are involved in training centers and other international programs.
The service we provide towards our teachers is free of charge, and we select the most suitable positions for teachers to consider, according to their academic background, teaching experience and self expectations, which help teachers to find the most desirable positions at a high speed, without any hassles.
- Current Location: Yangzhou China
- Address: Leamington, Warwickshire, UK