Person Specification – IGCSE Music Teacher
Location: Ningbo, Zhejiang
Starting time: August 2022
• A relevant degree from an established university
• PGCE/QTS or equivalent Knowledge & Experience
• 2 or more years of full time, school based, teaching experience (required)
• Excellent working knowledge of secondary curricula for Music (required) – English National Curriculum preferred
• High levels of subject knowledge in Music (required)
• Experience of working with children who have English as an additional language (desirable)
• Experience of working in the independent sector (desirable)
Ability to inspire children with a love of learning
Ability to develop and challenge all children so that each child can achieve their best in Music
Willingness to contribute to all aspects of school life Strong interpersonal-relations and teamworking skills Ability to use ICT to enhance learning
Good administrative and organisational abilities Good communication skills
Ability to understand the needs, challenges and opportunities of an international school community
Rigorous can-do attitude and flexible approach Positive team player with a sense of humour
• A competitive salary scale which ranges from 207000RMB –
438000RMB per annum based on experience and qualifications
• Comprehensive medical cover for teacher, spouse and dependents
• Annual flights for teacher, spouse and dependents
• Housing allowance
• Full remission for tuition fees of staff children in accordance with schools’ policies
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Agent
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Red Brick Education, as an education recruitment agency was established in 2012 in Northampton, England, for a better service for Chinese clients, it opened a Chinese branch in Yangzhou, Jiangsu in 2014. All teachers will be directly assessed and employed by schools; Red Brick Education is providing headhunting service, and will not be employer.
Our company specializes in recommending qualified teachers to international programs and schools in mainland China, and we provide teaching and managing talents with various background in different fields in K 12 education period, from pre-kindergarten level to high school level in all subjects from Art to Science.
We have grown steadily since our inception and now have nearly one hundred of clients across the international education sector, at this stage our clients principally are K12 international schools based in mainland China, and most are running A Level, AP, IB, Canadian, American and Chinese Bilingual international programs。 Additionally, we have clients who we supply with teachers who are involved in training centers and other international programs.
The service we provide towards our teachers is free of charge, and we select the most suitable positions for teachers to consider, according to their academic background, teaching experience and self expectations, which help teachers to find the most desirable positions at a high speed, without any hassles.
- Current Location: Yangzhou China
- Address: Leamington, Warwickshire, UK