We are looking for one middle school Music teacher to work in our client school which ins a bilingual school in downtown Hangzhou, for August 2022 start.
• The Music Teacher will facilitate and teach the music program across the elementary and middle school programs.
• The teacher will lead and develop a vibrant extracurricular music program consisting of ensembles and bands.
• The teacher will guide the student academically , socially , physically , and emotionally in a manner that fosters the overall development and well-being of each individual.
• The teacher’s goal is to create a stimulating and inspiring learning environment in which the child becomes a proactive learner engaged in the musical arts.
• The teacher shall also maintain a positive and caring environment, to provide sensitive support to each child and to challenge each child to develop his/her interest and fullest potential in music.
Teaching Duties & Responsibilities & Classroom Management:
• To refine and execute with your fellow colleagues and academic team the school curriculum.
• To create concrete and supportive learning tools as required for delivery of the program to the highest standard.
• To prepare and maintain an orderly environment in which the equipment and materials are complete, appealing and appropriate to the needs of the group.
• To attend all staff meetings including monthly team planning meetings.
• To create weekly and daily lesson plans which will outline the goals, content and
support resources to be undertaken in your daily work with your pupils.
• To maintain current and accurate records of classroom attendance, children’s daily progress, attainment and achievement, through anecdotes, collections of children’s
work for portfolios and individual assessment.
• To monitor and liaise with all specialist teachers regarding the students’ progress.
• To compile this knowledge in written format for the purpose of writing progress
reports as set out by the school.
• To conduct parent conferences and report verbally to parents regarding the progress
of their child as set out by the school.
• To attend and participate in all school wide functions, professional development
workshops, Parent Orientation and Parent Education evenings.
• To maintain discipline and manage the classroom in the manner set out by the
school handbook, with absolute and total respect for the child at all times.
• To undertake other supervisory duties such as in the playground and lunchroom as
set out by the school.
• To participate in any in-service education programs conducted by the school each
• To participate in the observation of other classrooms, attend seminars and advanced
coursework where possible.
• To serve as an Advisor to a small number of students, supporting their academic, social, emotional progress within the school.
• Native English Speaker, effective communicator
• Teaching certification from North America, Australia, New Zealand, or United
• 2+ years teaching experience
• Belief in importance of inquiry based and experiential learning
• Experience working in a bilingual environment a plus
• Enthusiastic, outgoing nature
• Ability to work in a team
• Enthusiasm for new cultures and experiences
• Creative problem solving skills
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Agent
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Red Brick Education, as an education recruitment agency was established in 2012 in Northampton, England, for a better service for Chinese clients, it opened a Chinese branch in Yangzhou, Jiangsu in 2014. All teachers will be directly assessed and employed by schools; Red Brick Education is providing headhunting service, and will not be employer.
Our company specializes in recommending qualified teachers to international programs and schools in mainland China, and we provide teaching and managing talents with various background in different fields in K 12 education period, from pre-kindergarten level to high school level in all subjects from Art to Science.
We have grown steadily since our inception and now have nearly one hundred of clients across the international education sector, at this stage our clients principally are K12 international schools based in mainland China, and most are running A Level, AP, IB, Canadian, American and Chinese Bilingual international programs。 Additionally, we have clients who we supply with teachers who are involved in training centers and other international programs.
The service we provide towards our teachers is free of charge, and we select the most suitable positions for teachers to consider, according to their academic background, teaching experience and self expectations, which help teachers to find the most desirable positions at a high speed, without any hassles.
- Current Location: Yangzhou China
- Address: Leamington, Warwickshire, UK