1. Bachelor’s degree
2. At least 2 years’ relevant teaching experience.
3. Good communication skills
4. Competence in working with a rich cultural mix of students and teachers
Excellent IT skills, and knowledge of how to apply them in a school environment
1. Attendance at Home room period at the beginning of each day.
2. Maintaining attendance records.
3. Identify and support students who demonstrate through their academic progress, development or well-being that they are in need of assistance.
4. Pastoral care outcomes delivery during homeroom periods.
5. Formative and summative assessment reports are shared periodically with parents.
6. Completion of two semester reports per year.
7. Preparation for unit assemblies and one unit exhibition per year.
1. Core curriculum delivery in the English or Chinese language of instruction.
2. Meeting learning outcomes the core curriculum subject.
3. Ensuring that assessment outcomes are used to plan lessons.
4. Conducting vertical and horizontal curriculum planning. In particular, ensuring that weekly collaborative planning meetings.
5. Collaborative writing of plans.
6. Submission of plans and placing them along with student work samples in the teacher folder.
1. Be responsible for school event coordination per year.
2. Conduct Parent Teacher Conference per semester.
3. Conduct Student Led Conference per year.
4. Be professionally consistent with the school’s mission and values.
5. Note and apply the school’s policies and procedures as applicable.
6. Other work assigned by Divisional Leadership.
Salary and Benefits
PUNC-SH provides an excellent working environment, broad development opportunities and a competitive compensation package. The salary will be commensurate with the importance of the position and the qualifications and experience of the successful candidate. The remuneration will include:
1. A competitive salary
2. Housing allowance
3. Tuition waiver or allowance for dependent children
4. Annual gratuity
5. Health insurance
6. Shipping allowance
7. Annual air ticket home
Peking University New Century Shiheng School
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Peking University New Century Shiheng School is located by the beautiful Grand Canal, Wujiang section. It covers an area of 120 acres and has a building area of 80,000 square meters. It is a K-12 15-year consistent school jointly established by Peking University New Century Education Group and Suzhou Shengdian Group. The size of the school is tentatively scheduled for 2,800 people, and it is expected to welcome its first batch of new students in September 2021. Shiheng School inherits the long-standing cultural tradition of Peking University, integrates the curriculum of Peking University New Century Education Group, introduces advanced Western concepts, and is committed to forging an outstanding high-end international school.
- Current Location: Suzhou China
- Address: The intersaction of Pangnan Road and Yundong Avenue, Wujiang district, Suzhou city, Jiangsu Province, PRC