Course Teacher -- Biology (jungle animals) with drama acting
The course material, teaching guidelines and drama script will be provided. However, alteration and extension of the classes will be required. Teachers applying for this position must know how to develop and create lesson plans.
- Part-time course teachers for students aged 7-14.
- Leading the class of 10-20 students.
- Teaching biology (jungle animals, ecosystem) and drama acting.
- Ability in teaching other subjects is preferable.
Period: 3 months, or on-going.
Work time: One day on a weekend.
Duration: 2 hours per class
Location: Xuhui District, and Huacao, Minhang District.
Salary: negotiable hourly rate.
- Native English speaker,
- Can alter and make lesson plans for 2 hours classes.
- Can deliver the lessons to a class of 10-20 students aged between 7and 14.
- Can teach drama acting, and had track records of relevant teaching/acting experience.
- Enjoy being with kids.
- Outgoing personality with good people skills.
- Patient and have a nice sense of responsibility.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
As a mature education brand, Atleigh Education has been committed to the exchange and integration of Chinese and Western cultures, and introducing overseas high-end education and study tours to China. In order to let more people feel the joy of learning and realize the sustainability of learning, we not only serve young people, but also providing educational services for adults aiming for obtaining better education background and for lifelong learning.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: Room801A, No.12, Lane 59, Panyang Rd, Hua Cao, Minhang District, Shanghai