Implement gameplay systems and features
Full stack develop from client to server
Ability to optimize existing systems, offer solutions and improve development efficiency
Ability to build common systems to solve different requirements
1. Bachelor degree or above in computer science or related field
2. Ability to construct large systems
3. Love games, full platform experience preferred
4. Have some art background is preferred
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: OnlineGame
I. Company Introduction:
Booming Tech was founded in 2012, the company is located in the beautiful city Hangzhou, is a rare leading game and virtualization engine underlying technology research and development company.
In the past ten years, it has deeply developed the fully independent computer virtualization engine technology platform "Chaos", and developed a school of its own in parallel architecture and distributed computing of servers. Based on this underlying engine technology, Booming Tech has developed and released a high-quality next generation of the world's top 3D game “Conqueror's Blade”, covering the world 160+ countries and 14+ languages, it’s been a hit with overseas media and players, and won the top of Steam free list.
In the future, Booming Tech will gradually apply the engine to the development of AAA world's top games, industrial digital twin, simulation, virtual idol and other cutting-edge fields.
At present, Booming Tech has become one of the few R&D teams that can independently develop the next generation of large-scale game engines and products. The company is committed to enabling engine technology to build the world's top games and virtual world.
Marching silently and change the world!
Ⅱ. Team Introduction
1. The company now has more than 200 team members, and nearly 80% of them are in engine and game development team. The company is committed to building large -scale virtualization engine, high-quality games and the best R&D team also developing other products.
2. After the Founder Wang Xi received his Master's degree in Computer Science from Tsinghua University, he spent more than 5 years in Microsoft Research Asia researching computer and graphics. He held key positions at Microsoft and Bungie studios, and was a member of the core engine team for the top hosting products Halo and Destiny series. In 2011, he returned to China and founded Booming Tech in Hangzhou. He is committed to creating a game engine with independent intellectual property rights. He successfully led a team of engineers and designers to independently develop Chaos engine, and released the large-scale next-generation realistic game " Conqueror's Blade " worldwide.
3. Most of the partner team members graduated from Tsinghua university, Zhejiang University, Fudan University, University of Science and Technology of China, University of California and other domestic and foreign famous universities, who once worked in Nvidia, EA, Goldman Sachs an
- Current Location: Hangzhou China