- Help customers to solve product issues via email and phone.
- Support the development of the global customer service team.
- Recommend product improvements based on customer feedback.
- Support our sales team to increase the sales volume and introduce new products.
- Work in a transparent environment with a young and dynamic team and experience China outside the international bubble.
[-To participate actively in team building activities to share information/ideas while contributing suggestions for work improvement;]
- Able to understand problems from a customer's perspective [Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy while maximizing the opportunity to build rapport with the customer].
- Calm and balanced personality with the ability to solve problems directly.
- Bachelor's degree. Prior experience in working in a customer service role is a plus.
- Good English language skills
- ability to know other languages and preferably know the Dutch or German language(for Dutch/German position)
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Electronics/Semiconductor/IC
Anker was founded in 2009, the brainchild of a group of friends working at Google. Fast forward a few years and we’re now the industry leader in mobile power, with offices in Seattle, Tokyo, and China (Shenzhen and Changsha). Our vision is to create a world where mobile truly means mobile. A world where nothing holds you back from where you want to go, or what you want to do. Join us on the journey. Together we can create limitless, powerful possibilities.
- Current Location: Changsha China