Assist QA with identifying spelling, wording, or culture issues in game that people from North American, European, and maybe Australian cultures would notice, that someone from Asian cultures would not notice.
1. 0-2 year relevant experience (QA or language related).
2. Full-time work.
3. Spent most of their life in either the US, UK, or AU.
4. High school to College Degree (4 years).
5. Plus: casual game player, especially games with narratives.
6. English native speaker. Mandarin is a plus.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Computers Software
Magic Tavern is where bards, mystics, and wizards join forces to create enchanting worlds and stories.
We've proudly brought together millions of happy players and received numerous accolades, including being featured by Apple, Google, and more. Our players' joy and captivation powers our magic, inspiring us to deliver spellbinding games that anyone can pick up and love.
Through passion, teamwork, and an ever-learning mindset, our veteran team is always conjuring new experiences that merge beautiful art, innovative technology, and creative design.
A dynamic, ambitious, and fantastical environment awaits inside the Magic Tavern. We hope you'll join the fun.
- Current Location: Beijing China