Role Specific Responsibilities:
1. Keeping up to date with curriculum developments through reading and CPD
2. Planning, preparing and documenting lessons.
3. Teaching 18 – 22 classes per week towards A-level examinations in Economics.
4. Providing one hour per week of academic support for students of concern.
5. Attendance at staff and departmental meetings, Open Evenings and Parents’
6. Actively promote the BNDS ethos which finds its roots in a staff strongly
committed to the school in all aspects and activities. It is based on a
philosophy that valuing students and helping them to experience success andsometimes working through failure helps them to grow in confidence and to
7. Take a pastoral interest in students in curriculum and extra-curricular activities
and around curricular activities and around the school environs so that they
feel noticed, valued and cared for
8. Participate in school--wide CPD initiatives and Professional Performance
General duties and responsibilities:
The post holder is required to:
1. Promote, act as a role model and implement BNDS policies, practices and
2. Take reasonable care of the health and safety of self, other persons and resources
whilst at work.
3. Demonstrate day to day commitment to the BNDS core values of community and
4. Carry out such reasonable additional duties as may from time to time be
determined by the Head of Department and/or the A-Level Programme Director.
The successful candidate will be entitled to the following benefits:
1. Competitive salary.
2. Comprehensive global health insurance.
3. Furnished accommodation or housing allowance.
4. Meal Allowance.
5. Access to sports facilities on campus including indoor swimming pool, gym and courts.
6. School issued laptop and iPad.
7. Professional Development opportunities.
Miracle China Education
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
we are a school and we have branches in Beijing, Shanghai and Kunming etc.
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: No.989 of Gucangfuhuaqi, Pi county, chaoyang district