Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities (include but are not confined to)
• Teaching English
• plan a program that helps each student achieve learning objectives and curriculum goals, finish the weekly teaching plan
• prepare lesson materials and resources
• select and use instructional methods and materials appropriate to the students and learning activities
• utilize games, music, books, art, technology and other resources to teach basic skills and foster student development
• adapt standard teaching methods to meet different student needs and interests
• create a positive and appropriate classroom environment that is conducive to learning, decorate the classrooms in accordance with the festivals and activities.
• instruct children on personal hygiene practices and self-care
• encourage cooperative social behavior through games and activities
•provide comprehensive assessment to children at the end of the semester
•uphold the school code of conduct and all school policies, rules and procedures in a supportive and positive manner
•Working hours: 8:00-17:00, Monday to Friday
Native English speaker
• Passport issued by the USA, Canada, the UK, Ireland, South Africa, Australia, and New Zealand
• Two years post bachelor degree teaching experience preferred
• Internationally recognized TEFL, CELTA, or TESOL certification
• Clear criminal background check
• All documents to be receive an official notary of being original and genuine.
Ebby English school
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Ebby Schools is a professional organisation that teaches English to children aged three to 12.
We are a training kids center in Beijing which provides English courses for 3-12 years old children. We have been operating in Beijing for the past 6 years. Currently we are looking for more English teachers to join our team.
- Current Location: Beijing China