Non native, university ESL jobs in Wuhan, China. No office hours, 16 teaching periods per week. Full paid vacation, free accommodation, tour allowance provided...Welcome to apply!
University ESL Job Description:
1.Location: Wuhan city, Hubei province, China.
2.Contract Term: one academic year, Feb. 2022- Jan. 2023.
3.Students Age: 18-21 years old.
4. Job Position: English Teacher.
5. Work Days: work on Mondays to Fridays, two days off on weekends.
6. Work Hours: 16 teaching periods per week, no office hours.
Remuneration and Benefits:
1. Salary: RMB8,500 monthly.
2. Accommodation: free of charge on campus two-bedroom apartment provided.
3. Vacation: full paid one month vacation.
4. Holidays: full paid 11 days Chinese public holidays.
5. Tour in China: allowance of RMB1,100 each semester.
6. Airfare Allowance: a round-trip airfare reimbursement RMB10,000 upon the contract fulfillment.
7. Insurance: accident insurance and medical insurance provided.
8. Work Visa: offer working permit.
1. English Native Level.
2. Bachelor degree or above.
3. Candidates currently in China.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Agent
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Click China Cultural Exchange Co., Ltd, the recruiters with the certified license issued by SAFEA (State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs P.R. China), Registration No: A3 4290001. We are providing free of charge services to candidates on China jobs matching， documents collection for work permit application, work visa inquiry…
What We Do
A. Before Interview
-- China jobs application inquiries.
-- Jobs matching according to expectations and qualifications.
--Interviews scheduled for candidates and schools.
B. After Interview
-- Contract terms inquiries and clarifications.
-- Answer questions on jobs and life in China.
-- Document collection instruction, work permit and work visa inquiry.
-- Airport pick up service arrangement.
-- Orientation supports.
- Current Location: Wuhan China
- Address: No.31 Zhongbei Rd, Wuchang dist. Wuhan, Hubei