- Write, review, and polish compelling copy for product communications and promotions across a wide variety of platforms and mediums, including Amazon, ads, blog articles, videos, and more.
- Work as part of a diverse team developing creative concepts and ideas for campaigns to drive brand awareness and successfully launch new products.
- Take part in branding projects as part of a larger team.
- Manage copywriting projects and liaise with various teams to ensure projects are on track and deadlines are met.
- Native English speaker.
- Bachelors degree.
- Based in Shenzhen, China.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience writing copy for digital mediums (websites, ads etc).
- Excellent time management skills and work efficiency.
- Ability to multitask and simultaneously juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced and results-oriented environment.
- Excellent eye for detail.
- Interested in technology and consumer electronics.
- Strong communication skills, positive attitude, and a team player.
- Proficiency in Mandarin Chinese is a plus.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Electronics/Semiconductor/IC
Anker was founded in 2009, the brainchild of a group of friends working at Google. Fast forward a few years and we’re now the industry leader in mobile power, with offices in Seattle, Tokyo, and China (Shenzhen and Changsha). Our vision is to create a world where mobile truly means mobile. A world where nothing holds you back from where you want to go, or what you want to do. Join us on the journey. Together we can create limitless, powerful possibilities.
- Current Location: Changsha China