A part-time teacher of IB English, giving one-to-one tutorials.
1. Native English speaker.
2. Secondary license or certification for teaching English, with a preference for a master’s degree.
3. Successful experience teaching IB English.
4. Recent training and/or experience in the current IB English Language A: Language and Literature and/or IB English Language a Literature curriculum.
5. Ability to communicate effectively with students, parents, teachers and others.
6. Positive attitude.
7. Ability to differentiate instruction for all learners.
8. Ability to participate in and establish collaborative structures.
9. Proven ability to develop successful academic programs.
10. Willingness to collaborate regularly with colleagues in a positive, constructive manner.
11. Preferred Skills and Experience
12. Recent and relevant professional development in teaching and learning.
13. Experience using Understanding by Design to develop learning units.
14. Proven ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
15. Experience working in an IB Diploma school.
Chinamerica Educational Development Consulting Associates
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Agency
Founded in 1996, CEDCA specializes in providing consulting service for personnel studying abroad and language training. As an enterprise with high-end service, CEDCA has helped thousands of students to get acceptance from America’s top universities and schools. Since it was founded, CEDCA has built long term cooperation relationships with hundreds of universities and schools, helping students realize their dreams of studying abroad, especially in America’s top schools and universities. The headquarters of CEDCA locates in Shanghai, besides, there are also some branches in other cities of China, including Beijing, Shenzhen.
CEDCA has professional teams, which are very helpful for students to deal with the issues related to studying abroad, such as consulting, application, language tests, etc.. In terms of training for language tests, there is a school called IVY, which belongs to CEDCA. In IVY, students can technically improve their English for overseas study, as well as get professional interview coaching.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: Room 1809,No.1515 W.Nanjing Road,Kerry Center Tower One, Shanghai,China