• Develop lesson plans and instructional materials, and provide individualized and small group instruction to adapt the curriculum to the needs of each student
• Evaluate students’ academic and social growth, record appropriate records and prepare progress reports
• Communicate with parents
• Collaborate with school administrators and peer teachers
• Participate in curriculum and professional development sessions
• Help students develop and understanding of different cultures and languages
• Participating in curriculum development as required
• Organizing and assisting club activities and other student activities
• Salary: Monthly, competitive salary based on your credentials and experience
• Accommodation: Free housing
• Accommodation Details: Western-style apartment within walking-distance to your school
• Airfare Reimbursement: Airfare to China and return flight covered by School
• Airport Pickup: Yes
• Support Staff: Fully bilingual support staff available to help process your visa, settle you into your apartment, translate legal documents, and much more. We provide western comforts and support to make the transition easier for you.
• Health Insurance Provided: Yes
• Additional Benefits: Paid Vacation
• Professional Development: Ongoing professional development provided, including annual teacher in-service, and frequent professional development opportunities. Teachers enjoy career advancement opportunities.
• Bonus: Teacher referral bonus offered to all KLIS teachers.
• Holidays: We observe local national holidays and some US holidays.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Education: Bachelor's degree or higher in education or English Literature
• Experience: 3 or more years of classroom teaching experience (experience with English Language Learners preferred)
• Teaching License，ESL instructor
• Need to have experience with US Common Core in Middle School and High School
Age of students
• Middle School and High School
KL international school
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
KL is committed to creating, sustaining, and growing visionary educational programming that meets the goals of globally-minded PreK-adult learners, the faculty and administration who serve them, and the organizations and corporations who go on to employ them, worldwide. KLIS was established in 2015. It is a non-profit school serving students in grades PreK-12. Open to students of expatriate families living and working in southwestern China, KLIS offers an American-style curriculum taught by an accomplished American and international faculty.
- Current Location: Chongqing China