1. To research and devise lesson plans which are appropriate for the assigned age group
2. To prepare educational resources for teaching prior to school commencement
3. To schedule and set up teaching itinerary and class timetables
4. To arrange and allocate classrooms and additional facilities (where necessary)
5. To mark educational material provided to students in a timely manner
6. To maintain order and discipline amongst students at all times
7. To ensure the students are kept in a safe and hazard free environment at all times
8. To devise lessons appropriate to student academic and linguistic differentiation
9. To confer with other teachers on the academic level of students and class designations
10. To participate in activities and/or excursions with students including:
a. Maintain supervisory duties, organize club activities and assist at school events
b. Take student registration and class attendance, keep clear and official academic and behavior records
c. Organizing Parents’ Evening and/or official ceremonies
d. Provide emergency cover as and when directed
11. To attend introduction and concluding school events and liaise with parents
12. To keep the general tidiness of classroom and activity areas
13. To adhere to any and all requirements relating to local Child Protection legislation
14. To assist in any reasonable duty as required by the Principal and Academic Principal
15. To uphold the principles set by GIA and upheld by the affiliate
1. Proactive, certified teacher (CELTA or TOEFL is an additional benefit)
2. Effective communicators, self starters and English language proficiency openness
3. Enjoy interacting with students and culturally appreciative
4. Have a minimum of two (2) years relevant high school teaching experience students in grades 9-12，be able to teach English literature and social study subjects.
5. Familiar with the American High School Curriculum
6. Preferably Masters or PhD in specific content area or Education
Zhongshan Whampoa International Education
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Guangzhou huangpu foreign language experimental kindergarten affiliated to cuhk is one of the offices of ZWIE international education group's preschool project.
ZWIE international education group is an influential chain education group in south China, focusing on the integration of Chinese and western international education for 16 years. Since its establishment, zhonghuang has successively integrated IB, GIA, IPC and other global high-quality education resources, combined with the essence of traditional Chinese education, and provided full-age growth planning and the best customized solutions for children aged 0-18.
Currently, there are 12 international education entities authorized and operated by zhonghuang, including 1 IB PYP candidate kindergarten, 2 IB PYP primary schools, 1 IB MYP candidate high school, 1 GIA international high school, 3 Olympic training schools, 3 future education centers and 1 care center (under construction). It has cultivated more than 4,000 graduates with international quality, and more than 3,300 of them have been admitted to first-class universities in the United States, Britain, Canada and Australia as well as key domestic universities.
- Current Location: Guangzhou China