JAKA Robotics Global Marketing Team is seeking a talented, smart, enthusiastic, passionate, and optimistic SEO specialist who is part Macgyver, part data scientist, part creative thinker, and loves all things SEO. This role will work directly on our successful growth globally with a B2B focus. It is important to understand the difference between B2B and B2C practices in order to succeed in this role. Our field is industrial automation & robotics and a successful candidate will know how SEO fits into the bigger picture of marketing technology, and will approach the work with that in mind. We are looking forward to an SEO specialist joining our team, and our SEO Guru is excitedyou’re your MacGyver arrival. You will work closely with her, you will be part of her team. Together you will be responsible all SEO activities.
• Creates highly refined keyword strategies and undertakes meticulous research to understand the compatibility of brand and keyword strategy for overseas search engines (Google, Bing, Yahoo and so on)
• Performs thorough, detailed website analysis, identifying current problems and opportunities, with a focus on crawlability, site architecture and site content
• Excellence at keyword research and know how it synchronizes with business goals.
• Develop and implement link building strategy
• Performs competitive research and identifications
• Identify and close content gaps between company website and competitor content
• Work with our copywriters to drive SEO in content strategy and creation
• Conducts research for off-page SEO campaigns that drive awareness and indicate relevance to the search engines
• Recommend and apply changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
• Stays up to date on current industry practices, news, and algorithm updates
Skills & Experience:
• 2 years of proven SEO experience and a track record of success growing organic search traffic and conversions
• In-depth experience with relevant tools
• Basic understanding of CSS, HTML, Java Script would be an advantage
• Familiarity with content management systems
• Strong analytical skills with keen eye for detail, ability and willingness to learn new things
• Optimistic and solution-oriented with a can-do attitude
• An infectious obsession with the latest trends and developments
• Thrive in fast paced environment with ability to seamlessly switch between tasks and objectives
• Ability to work independently and within the team
• Self-motivated and focused
• Great organizational and time-management skills, with ability to work to tight deadlines
• Ability to work within multinational environment with strong sense of respect to local and foreign cultures
• At least Bachelor Degree. Your original profession is not decisive. We don’t mind if you changed your original profession.
• What we are looking for is your previous proven experience in the field and passion with challenging work
• Language: English, level C1, additional languages are strong advantage
• Certifications in this field is strong advantage
What do we offer?
• Great work environment, multiple cultures, possibility of joint coffees at Starbucks or McDonald’s burgers in the morning nearby subway station
• You will meet colleagues from: China, Spain, Slovakia, Sweden, Morocco, France, Poland and Russia
• Regular team-buildings
• Work visa provided
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Machinery/Equipment/Heavy Industries
AKA was founded in 2014 as a high-tech manufacturer in the field of industrial automation. Today we have a headquarters with 4 branches, 2 R&D centers, 3 divisions and a complete ecosystem for collaborative robotics applications. In numbers: 100+ partners with JAKA+.
At JAKA, we always adhere to the belief that quality and the customer comes first. We are fully focused on the needs of our customers and have consistently launched products that meet the most diverse and high-quality requirements, earning us a strong reputation in the industry. It is precisely this kind of human spirit that has earned JAKA the recognition of a large number of customers at home and abroad.
JAKA cobots are designed to fully collaborate with humans while providing enhanced safety through our self-developed safety system. In addition to the safety system, we own 208 patents for core technologies and 64 patents for various inventions.
At JAKA, we are interested in what our partners are concerned with and what automation problems they need to solve. Our collaborative robots are capable to resolve your headache to your satisfaction, and in a reasonable amount of time to seamless return of the investment.
From automotive industry to food and beverage industry. From screwing to painting. Our ecosystem includes different types of end tools which can deliver the expected solutions to our partners.
At JAKA, we use to say "Just Always Keep Amazing", which not only means that we make your hands free by automating your business. At the same time, we help you make your business smarter through our collaborative robots to facilitate your transition to Industry 4.0. Simply said your facilitation to smart factory.
What can you expect from JAKA?
Adaptable solution for your needs
Unlimited technical possibilities
Advanced scientific technology and much more.
- Current Location: Shanghai China