1) Polish and edit news scripts; Hold both speed and accuracy to be paramount.
2) Provide regular summaries and comments on subeditors’ work;
3) Other work as assigned
1) Clean criminal records both in China and home country;
2) Be a fluent speaker of the appropriate language English/Japanese;
3) Bachelor degree or above. Journalism major preferred;
4) More than two years working experience in journalism is preferred;
5) Must be willing to live in Beijing, China during employment;
6) Chinese-reading and speaking proficiency preferable but not required;
7) Must be ethical, responsible and willing to abide by Chinese law and the standards of CCTV Video News Agency.
Salary and welfare:
- Salary will be competitive and based on experience
- 28 days paid annual leave
- Meal subsidy
- The company will provide round-way tickets between Beijing and your home country once a contract term
- Recruiter Type:
- Current Location:
CCTV Video News Agency (CCTV+) is China’s leading video news agency and started operation in December 2010. It offers news products and services in line with international standards to global media organizations via its own online Global Distribution System (www.cctvplus.com) and cooperation with world-leading distributors of professional news content. The clients of CCTV+ include more than 1,800 TV channels and 1,000 digital media platforms in more than 130 countries and regions. It is committed to telling China’s story to the rest of the world.
- Address: FLOOR 9 Tower Enfei, Haidian District, Beijing China