As a Sales Assistant, you will support the Account Managers and Business Developers with various projects and tasks that will give you a well-rounded understanding of business operations.
• Support Sales team with daily client management (inquiries, questions, requests)
• Create RFQs and quotations for assigned projects
• Process samples from/for clients (receiving, testing, sending)
• Update and maintain information in CRM and ERP systems
• Work on marketing campaigns to promote special products & topics
Research and Prospecting:
• Research of potential clients & initial contact through various platforms
• Research existing competitors and their products
• Research of new and existing markets
Development activities & follow-ups:
• Follow-ups and support during/after business trips and holidays of Sales team
• Participation in meetings (weekly review, Sales meeting, presentations)
• Possibility to visit factories and join inspections
• Handling individual projects alongside an Account Manager
Swedbrand is looking for young and driven people, enjoying challenges and fast-paced work environments. Motivated people should be able to work under pressure and open to learning new things. It is indispensable to have good communication and interpersonal skills. Any kind of Sales experience is welcome and highly appreciated.
Other requirements include:
• Research skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
• Professional writing style
• Able to work independently
• Fluent in English
• Any additional language highly welcome
We are looking for someone who potentially transitions into a full Account Manager and/or Business Developer in the near future.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Trading/Import & Export
Swedbrand Group is a global, strategic packaging company focused on building brands through packaging. Founded in 2006 by Swedish nationals, we serve international clients in 17 countries from offices in Shanghai (Head Office), Hong Kong, Ho Chi Minh City, London, Stockholm, Tallinn and Dansk. We have always been passionate about the power of packaging. It is crucial to understand how a bag or a box embodies a brand – its interaction with people in their everyday life, as well as the lasting value it creates. Therefore, we focus on the end-result right from the beginning. We create packaging that gets products chosen and turns your brand into a touchable experience. For more information visit www.swedbrand-group.com or visit us on LinkedIn.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: Ro. 601 ZhaoJiaBang Rd. 798 Shanghai, China