On behalf Beijing No.8 High School, we are looking for English Literature teacher who can start work from the next school year( August 2022.)
• 1) Good command of English.
• 2) A minimum of an appropriate Bachelors degree or equivalent diploma.
• 3) At least two years experience in English Literature language teaching.
• 4) Excellent communication skills and an outgoing personality.
• 5) Initial training and orientation is required before commencing teaching.
6) Nationality: Native Speaker
• 1). Teaching English to Chinese students
• 2) Assigning appropriate homework and correcting homework on time.
• 3) Developing and using suitable supplementary materials as necessary.
• 4) Using audio / video materials in classes as necessary.
• 5) Supervising students and monitoring students’ learning progress.
• 6) Adjusting and differentiating instruction to meet the learning needs of students.
• 7) Preparing and marking examinations.
• 8) Leading students’ extra-curricular activities.
The salary is competitive and to be negotiated, based on education background and teaching experience. A work- and residency permit and expat health care plan will be provided.
Please send your resume/CV, highest degree/diploma certificate, relevant teaching certificate, a photocopy of your passport to us:
Zhongou Jier(Beijing)Education Technology Co.,Ltd.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
European Union Education Foundation (CHEER) is a non-profit organization. It was founded in 1995 with the aim of facilitating education cooperation between China and Europe. Currently CHEER has over one thousand members (higher education institutes, secondary schools, leading professors and experts). Since the Establishment of the CHEER consortium, it has expanded to the academic exchange, the recruitment of higher education students, the international education investment and the vocational training. Now CHEER focuses on the education globalization and it has become the leading organization in the international education and management between China and Europe.
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: Room 1903, No. 16 Building, Jianwai SOHO, No.39 East 3rd Ring Middle Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China