Job location : Beijing
5 working days per week
Max 20 teaching hour
The Etonkids Educational Group is a collaboration of experts in the fields of education, research, and school management established by alumni of Harvard and Northwestern universities, with representatives of international Montessori organizations. It is recognized by the Chinese government as a National Top 10 Educational Institute and hosts China's first indigenous AMS/ MACTE Montessori credentialing program.English Specialist
1. Prepare teaching materials during set prep time as noted by the English Department and create original teaching materials each month to match the existing English curriculum.
2.Ensure all Etonkids English curricula is implemented properly in the classroom and provide feedback to the R&D Department in order to improve it.
3.Lead English lessons during scheduled times, provide an immersive English-speaking environment throughout the day, and provide feedback and suggestions to other English Specialists in regard to successful teaching methods.
4. Communicate and cooperate with Chinese English Teachers to ensure both parties are on the same page in regard to lesson plan content.
5.Monitor student progress and maintain a portfolio for each student.
6.Attend all English Department PD days noted by the English Department Regional Supervisor and campus meetings and PD days as deemed necessary by the Campus Principal. Also, attend all weekly meetings with the classroom teaching team as scheduled by his/her Lead Montessori Teacher.
6.Identify developmental needs of his/her students and organize ways to meet these needs.
7.Complete standardized forms as set by the English Department.
8.Assist the Lead Montessori Teacher in reviewing and editing all English materials, parent letters, and Student Reports to ensure no language mistakes are made.
8.Visit the Etonkids English Department website on a weekly basis and contribute to discussion groups and blogs.
9.Greet students and parents at the door (model and practice English).
Native English Speaker
Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education (Master’s Degree preferred)
Minimum 1+ years in ELL early childhood education experience (preschool preferred)
0-3 or 3-6 Montessori Certification (preferred)
1. Salary: 20000-30000RMB, depending on qualification, experience and Location
2. 2 weeks paid summer break;
1 week paid winter break
5 days extra CNY holiday
3. 5 days paid sick leave
Plus, all the Chinese holidays
4. Enjoy 70% off tuition prices if you choose to enroll your children at our kindergarten
5. Airfare reimbursement (2000RMB) relocation hire
7. 5 days hotel (relocation hire)
8. Professional development sessions and the option of taking part in our EMTTA Montessori certification program and e-Master program
9. Assistance with your work visa transfer/application (though you will be responsible for initial costs). We will bear the cost of any future extension/renewal while working with Etonkids
Looking forward to hearing back from you.
Etonkids International Kindergarten
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
The Etonkids Educational Group is a collaboration of experts in the fields of education, research, and school management established by alumni of Harvard and Northwestern universities, with representatives of international Montessori organizations. It is recognized by the Chinese government as a National Top 10 Educational Institute and hosts China's first indigenous AMS / MACTE Montessori credentialing program.
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: Building 302, Blog B, FL 5, IT Startup Park, Jiuxianqiao North Street, Chaoyang District, Beijing