1. Responsible for the localization of the game in the Japanese market, proofreading and improving the plot copy provided by the translation company;
2. Provide creative support and copywriting output for Japanese market promotion (the content is not limited to various types of creative copywriting, pictures, short video scripts, etc.);
3. Manage and develop the local game community and promote the game;
4. Provide research and analysis of the Japanese market, package the game world view and plot according to the research and development and distribution needs, and optimize the product for the target distribution market;
1. Bachelor degree or above, proficient in Chinese and Japanese, familiar with Japanese culture, with certain copywriting skills and creative ability;
2. Gamers, casual mobile game players are preferred;
3. Familiar with the gamer community, gamer culture, daily social software enthusiasts
4. Game localization experience/study abroad/Japanese company work experience is preferred
5. Have good learning ability, active and proactive, strong communication and execution ability;
Attendance is not less than 3 days per week, and the internship period is not less than 3 months
Beijing, Microfun Inc.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: OnlineGame
Based in Beijing, Microfun, Inc. has been making fun, cute, and family-friendly casual games since 2008. We base our games and our company culture on three pillars: Excellence, Growth, Fun. By putting these values at the forefront of our games, we have created a globally successful brand.
Some of our games include Fashion Life, Super Model, Dreamy Spirit Valley, Dreamy Cake Shop, Frozen: Free Fall, and Jellipop Match. Several of these games have been among the top-rated in China.
Our most popular game, Jellipop Match, has ranked in the top three casual games in China since its release in 2014. By July 2016, the game had reached 10 million DAU. One of our more recent games, Munchkin Match, also received an Apple App Store recommendation in 2017.
- Current Location: Beijing China