(1) Assist the headquarters in preparing for the business launch in Hong Kong, including; the understanding of policies and systems, application for qualification, and building up of the Hong Kong team;
(2) Follow up on the headquarters’ designated tasks in Hong Kong, and promote its effective implementation.
(1) Holding a Full-time undergraduate degree or above, with more than 2 years of working experience as a general manager’s assistant and/or previous working experience as a secretary in large companies setups is preferred;
(2) Language proficiency in Cantonese, Mandarin, and English; working experience in biological and pharmaceutical companies in Guangdong, Hong Kong, and Macao is preferred;
(3) Good personality, effective communicator, polite, hard-working, maintain work integrity, efficient work execution, effective and good time management, and sound schedule planning ability;
(4) Have a high sense of responsibility and ownership, strong self-motivation, and teamwork.
New Horizon Health Limited
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Pharmaceuticals/Biotechnology
Founded in 2015, New Horizon Health is the pioneer and leader in China’s cancer screening market, with a vision to prevent and cure cancer by screening and early detection. Company has two commercialized medical tests for colorectal cancer screening, and two late-stage pipeline candidates for gastric and cervical cancer screening respectively. Company holds global rights to all its marketed and pipeline products.
A home-based, non-invasive, national-guideline-recommended FIT-DNA test targeting 120 million colorectal high-risk population in China, ColoClear is the first and only cancer screening test approved by NMPA. Pupu Tube, NMPA approved and CE Mark obtained, is the first self-conducted FIT screening test targeting 630 million population to identify colorectal high-risk individuals in China. In addition, Company has a synergistic screening pipeline portfolio focusing on high-incidence cancer types in China.
Goldman Sachs (Asia) L.L.C. and UBS Securities Hong Kong Limited are the Joint Sponsors.
- Current Location: Hangzhou China