1. Editing a diverse range of digital content via social networking platforms such as Instagram, Twitter and Facebook;
2. Identifying and/or developing social content that supports our client's business objectives
3. Managing the editorial calendar: tracking the creation, editing, translation, and publishing of all content;
4. Monitor for and strategize with the team on trends, best practices and ways to constantly improve content quality.
1. Native Proficiency in English (American or British is preferable) is a MUST; knowledge of mandarin is a plus.
2. Mastery in developing copy for large cross-channel and/or direct-marketing initiatives across social media.
3. Detail-oriented, well-organized and able to work under tight deadlines and pressure
4. Ability to work well independently and with a team.
5. Strong sense of ownership and urgency
Wunderman Thompson Guangzhou
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Advertising
Wunderman Thompson is a creative, data and technology agency, setting the standard for marketing, communications and business innovation. We provide the inspiration for you to grow crossing creative, data, e-commerce, consulting and technology. We established in New York and bring together over 20,000 talents of creatives, analysts, strategists, customer experience designers and business consultants across 90 global markets.
OUR MISSION: INSPIRING GROWTH FOR AMBITIOUS BRANDS
INSPRIGING GROWTH TAKES THREE THINGS:
1. See the world differently and reject conventional thinking
2. Unbounded creativity to rethink business, culture and brand experiences
3. Act decisively and accountably End-To-End
- Current Location: Guangzhou China