1. Perform keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
2. Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
3. Develop and implement link building strategy.
4. Drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
5. Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
6. Conduct content localization.
- Native speaker in Portuguese.
- Familiar with local culture and local marketing.
- Sufficient fluency in English, both written and verbal.
- In-depth experience in copywriting.
- Proven SEO experience.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Working knowledge of HTML, XML, and Excel is preferred.
- Traditional holiday be paid.
- Possibility to be a formal colleague and provide work visa.
Recruitment process: written test + remote or on-site interview.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Computers Software
The team was established in 2015, focusing on big data, artificial intelligence and software research and development. In 2021, the software R&D business was independent to seek longer-term planning and development. The team atmosphere is simple, sincere and love to share. The company has a strong background and rich experience in global market.
- Current Location: Chengdu China