1. Responsible for all operation of gaming products in German speaking regions
2. Continually gather feedbacks and data for analyze, strategies to propose new ways to optimize game and revenue in the region
3. Define dashboards and statistics to evaluate, improve the game’s performances on all networks and platform in the region
4. Analyze problems and provide suggestions to production team, so as to improve the effect of product’s operation
5. Edit and optimize the translation in accordance to the consumer acquisition, localizing the product
1. You have lived in Germany for quite some time and have a profound understanding of the local culture.
2. You love video games, and have acquired a certain expertise
3. Proficient in the usage of Office Excel and PPT software
4. Sufficient degree of document writing, as well as attentive
5. Motivated, good at communicating as well as team spirit
6. Advanced level in Mandarin is preferred
7. Experience as a translator is preferred
Job type: Full-time on-site position (remote accepted)
Location: SHANGHAI, Loushanguan Rd Line 2 Metro Station
Work Visa: Provided
Salary: 18k-30k RMB (depending on experience)
Working hours: Monday to Friday 10am-7pm (including one-hour break time)
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: OnlineGame
Founded in 2012, Yotta Games dedicates itself to becoming a global developer and publisher of video games. Right from the start, we have created and published more than 10 games for mobile and web, and are serving 200 million players around the world.
Yotta Games performs well and is the top 10 in the overseas mobile game field. Based on the team’s powerful R&D strength and 3D marketing ability, we will always focus on producing and promoting games loved by worldwide players.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: B1, Tianshan SOHO, No. 1737 Tianshan Road, Changning District, Shanghai City