Job Description - PE Teacher
Location：Adcote Suzhou: No.83, Fuguan Street, Tongli, Wujiang, Suzhou.
Report date: August 2022
1. Teach PE courses to Grade 7-12 students:
2. Student management duties;
3. Attend on-campus exam supervision/department meeting, etc;
4. Other teaching-related department duties.
1. Majored in PE or Sports or other related subjects.
2. Bachelor degree or above.
3. Native speaker preferred.
4. With at least 2-year teaching experience in international schools in China or other countries with a standard teaching certificate.
Ray International Academy
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Ray International Academy committed to helping prepare students for university study through close international cooperation, the introduction of high quality education courses and developing international cooperation courses for Chinese students. We offer an internationalized curriculum and teaching pedagogy catered towards the specialized needs of the Chinese student.
Ray International Academy integrates and promotes different levels of educational resources all over the world. Ray promotes the integration of Chinese and foreign cultural education, as well as helps promote Chinese and foreign cultural education projects in order to build an international cooperation. At the same time, Ray International Academy is an important partner of many professional institutions:
• American University Board of Trustees
• Pearson Education Group
• The British Edexcel National Vocational Education and Examination Center
• The University of Cambridge Examination Committee
• China's Colleges and Universities Management Center
• The American Association of Education Workers
• New York State University System
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: 20F, Block A, No.388 West Jiangwan RD, Hongkou District, Shanghai