Key Result Area:
- Support school management information system including PowerSchool and other 3rd party educational platform, including implementation project, daily maintenance, data migration and integration
- Monitoring and maintaining software performance. Providing support, including procedural, documentation and training of new users as and when required
- Troubleshooting system hardware and software problems and diagnosing and solving these faults in conjunction with IT staff and external vendors as appropriate.
- Installing and testing new versions of the database management system. Maintaining data standards, including adherence to the Data Protection Act; Writing database documentation, including data standards, procedures, and definitions for the data dictionary (‘metadata’) to ensure reporting criteria are better understood by day-to-day super users
- Testing new programs and fault finding. Developing existing programs by analyzing and identifying areas for modification.
- Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, cloud services, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware.
- Develop and implement security measures for school. Analysis existing security procedures and suggest changes to upper management for increased efficient and extra security.
- Utilize in-depth technical knowledge and business requirements to design and implement group / regional secure solutions to meet user / client needs while protecting the corporation's assets.
- Monitor performance of information technology systems to determine cost and productivity levels, and to make recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure.
- Handle business-critical IT tasks and systems administration
- Research and evaluate emerging technologies, hardware, and software.
- Plan, organize, control, and evaluate School IT daily operations.
- Manage IT staff by training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations, and appraising their performance.
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy.
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures.
Nord Anglia Education
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
We’re Nord Anglia Education China, the world’s largest premium international schools organization, Nord Anglia Education. Every day, our teachers and support colleagues help our thousands of students achieve more than they ever imagined possible.
A transformational education at one of our schools is focused on excellent academic outcomes, creativity, wellbeing, and international connectedness. Our innovative use of educational technology also creates a personalized, 21st century learning experience for all students, while our global scale means we can recruit and retain the world’s best teachers and offer unforgettable events and expeditions.
Our people are empowered to make a difference in their fields of expertise. Our fast pace of growth requires evolution and change from everyone, giving you the chance to define the role you do in the future. This challenges the learning agility of our employees and ensures every day brings interesting new experiences.
Founded in 1972 in the United Kingdom, our first international school opened in 1992 in Warsaw, followed by rapid growth across the world since the 2000s.
When you join our team, you’ll become part of a global family of experts working for a fast-growing premium international brand.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: Nord Anglia Education, Shanghai, China