What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Copywriter to join our local team. As part of the local Content Team, you will work alongside our global content team and local stakeholders to localise the global campaigns. You will have the opportunity to work closely with the rest of the team (UX Content Strategist and Creative Copywriters) to bring the best and consistent local experience for our users.
· Localise the global creative concepts and copys to bring the best local experience to users.
· Write and optimize content for local landing pages—for search, sales, or both
· Work closely with stakeholders teams to understand their goals and need and support them with creative ideas and concepts. We have a mix model: external and internal agency.
· Help to create briefings for partners.
· Supervise external partners to keep consistent brand perception along the different assets.
· Create valuable content strategy and planning for our blog following SEO best practices
· Analyse advertising trends and insights from buyers.
What You'll Need?
· High level of English
· Strong writing, editorial, and reviewing skills (more than 5 five years of experience)
· You enjoy working in the intersection of copy and design
· Understand how to work to a specified tone of voice and with brand strategic messaging
· You’re a team player and know how to collaborate across functions
· Data-driven approach and know the importance of strategy mindset
· You’ve written for lots of different audiences and know how to adapt your copy appropriately
· Experienced in using keyword search tools such as Google Keyword planner, and have a very good understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Beijing Pactera Technology International Ltd
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Computers Software
Pactera Technology International Ltd. (NASDAQ: PACT) is a trusted consulting and technology services partner with proven global capabilities, quality standards, and efficient delivery processes, making us your global partner for a new era.
Since 1995, Pactera has delivered world-class Business / IT consulting, solutions, and outsourcing services to our global clients. We have a strong track record of developing advanced technologies, process innovations and business models for a wide range of Fortune 500 clients spanning many industries including the Financial Services, Technology, Telecommunications, Travel and Transportation, Energy, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and Retail & Distribution sectors.
We have been recognized both by partners and industry analysts for our extensive services and capabilities that help clients win in today’s versatile global marketplace. We provide advanced solutions to a wide range of large and medium-sized enterprises including many leading blue-chip multinational firms. Our CMMI Level 5 rating combined with CMMI-SVC Maturity Level 3, Six Sigma, ISO 27001, ISO 9001:2008, SAS70 and PIPA enables us to provide our clients with the highest quality service through industry-leading security practices.
With global headquarters strategically located in China and regional headquarters in North America, Asia Pacific, and Europe, our international presence, experience and teams allow the perfect balance of personalized and high-value service. Pactera’s leadership team brings a wealth of experience from top global MNCs, supported by a globally integrated network of onsite and offsite delivery locations in the US, Europe, Australia, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia and China to meet clients' increasing demands for seamless global delivery and support. With a unique right-shore delivery model, we partner closely with our clients to provide one-stop solutions that ensure success and support their business strategies in fields such as enterprise application services, business intelligence, application development & maintenance, mobility, cloud computing, infrastructure management, software product engineering & globalization, and business process outsourcing.
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: Pactera Building, 8 Dongbeiwang West Road, Haidian District, Beijing