1. Show great individual care and support for the students, promoting learning styles that cater to individual differences to provide engagement in rigorous, relevant, and significant learning.
2. Plan and have clear academic objectives during the class, making use of core teaching resources and supplementary materials.
3. Analyse and record student progress, and provide constructive feedback to promote students’ progress towards academic standards.
4. Cooperate with fellow-staff members discuss academic goal and plan
5. Perform additional duties as assigned by the Principal or Head of Department
Qualifications and Skills:
1. From these native English-speaking countries: USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand matching Chinese visa policy
2. At least 2 years working experience with undergraduate degree or Master Degree
3. TESL/TESOL/TEFL/CELTA and any other teaching related certifications receive priority
4. TOFEL, IELTS and EAP
5. A Level-global perspective and research
6. Proficient use of Microsoft office
7. Have an understanding and ability to teach students of differing competencies
8. Must be able to obtain a cleared background check
9. Please provide your CV as preliminary interview
Salary and Benefits:
1. 15,000-17,000 RMB/M ( before Tax)Based on experience and qualification
2. Free apartment with one room.
3. Visa fees and resident permit covered by us for the first year
4. Health insurance provided
5. Monday to Friday work, Saturday and Sunday off except for special school events or makeup days with flexible office hours
6. Average 18 academic hours weekly
7. Flight allowance provided by the end of academic year
The High School Attached to Northwest Normal University
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
ABOUT OUR SCHOOL
The High School Attached to Northwest Normal University (Xibei shifan daxue fushu zhongxue) began as the Wucheng School in 1901. It moved to its present location in Lanzhou in 1937. Since that time it has repeatedly been named as one of the top two high schools in Gansu Province by the Ministry of Education. NWNU High School is located near the banks of the Yellow River in Anning District in the northwest part of Lanzhou City.The leafy grounds cover 25 acres and include ponds, gardens, and indoor and outdoor sporting facilities. There are dormitories for 2000 students, Chinese and Muslim cafeterias, two libraries, a small observatory, extensive science labs and a small natural history museum. The main library has 200,000 books, including several hundred in English, and 300 computer terminals.
1. Rank 37 in the Best High Schools in China by Yuantiku
2. Best in Gansu and one of the top public boarding schools across the country in virtually every criterion
3. 95% of students entering first-tier Chinese universities including Peking University, Tsinghua University, Zhejiang University, Fudan University, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, etc.
4. 58 classes with over 3,000 students and 200 faculty members, as well as a library containing 20,000 volumes
INTERNATIONAL DEPARTMENT OF OUR SCHOOL
We are No.1 ranking public boarding High School with large and attractive campus in Lanzhou City of Gansu Province, which established international department since 2008. In addition to the regular Chinese high school curriculum, we also provide wide international program including: SAT, ACT, AP, A Level and Ontario high school curriculum of Canada. Providing an equal-opportunity platform for Gansu students, giving them access to diversified higher education resources in China and abroad, and cultivation young leaders with global vision and mindset is our mission for international department for now and future.
1. Member School of College Board, CEEB Number: 694336
2. AP school” authorized by The College Board
3. The first PSAT Test Center in Gansu Province
4. TOEFL IBT Test Center of ETS
5. Screening Center of University of Cambridge China
6. Sister School with The King’s School, English and Global Experience Magnet School, America
7. The only center for International Chinese Education authorized by Hanban ( NOCFL ) in Gansu
8. The Golden School of AFS Intercultural Programs
9. Host School of “Sino-American Cultural Summer Camps”
- Current Location: Lanzhou China
- Address: The High School Attached to Northwest Normal University