Hangzhou Lab is one of the top research institutes in China and co-founded by the world-ranking university and innovative enterprise. Focusing on five areas including intelligent computing, artificial intelligence, intelligent perception, intelligent networks, and intelligent systems, Hangzhou Lab carries out research on cutting-edge and fundamental topics, explores key technologies, develops core systems, and builds large-scale technology infrastructure and major research platforms. Guided by the vision of supporting the development of a smart society in the future, Hangzhou Lab aspires to build a world-leading basic research and innovation center, and to become an international platform for talent development and exchange.
Hangzhou Lab invites applications for post-doc in the areas below:
1. Cutting-edge fundamental research: computer and data science, cognitive science, bio-computing, trusted computing, etc.
2. Sensing: humanoid sensing, quantum sensing and precision survey, fiber optic sensing, etc.
3. Data Science: data computing, machine learning, cross-media intelligence, artificial intelligence social experiment, etc.
4. Computing Engineering: computing hardware and software, computing platform, big data blockchain, digital twin, AI Algorithms etc.
5. Network Science: new-type network, broadband communication, network component and optical chiplet system, network security, industrial internet, etc.
6. System Science: robotics & automation, internet-based healthcare big data, intelligent transportation, financial technology, etc.
• Ph.D in the related field.
• At least 3 years of work experience.
1) Each successful applicant will receive an internationally competitive salary (up to CNY 600,000 before tax), and a fringe benefit package that includes a rent-free furnished apartment, meal allowance, salaried annual leave, annual physical check-up, high-quality educational resources at pre-school and primary stage, etc.
2) Each successful applicant will receive a start-up research subsidy of CNY 100,000, and are able to receive additional funding by applying for or participating in other projects.
3) Qualified applicant can apply and compete for grants funded by the Postdoctoral Innovative Talent Program and the International Postdoctoral Exchange Fellowship Program/Talent-Introduction Program. These additional grants can overlap with salary package.
4) Each applicant graded as "Good" or "Excellent" are able to renew the contract with Hangzhou Lab; Retained post-doctor with "Excellent” grade is eligible to apply for "Associate Research Fellow/ Senior Engineer” title.
5) Successful applicants will be provided with state-of-the-art research platforms, ample laboratory space and excellent office environment, etc. Academic freedom and a multicultural work environment will be guaranteed.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
We seek a diverse pool of applicants who wish to join an academic community for the world cutting-edge research and especially welcome international applicants. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.