Key Roles and Responsibilities
• Translate, create, and proofread content for the Trip.com website and app from English to Korean (user interface elements, flight/hotel policies, hotel/city descriptions, SEO content, promotional pages, banner ads, etc.)
• Cross-team supporting with the product, design, and marketing teams to ensure all Korean copy is accurate and appropriate for Korean market.
• Native Korean speaker with a strong grasp of English (Mandarin is plus)
• Minimum two years' relevant post-graduation work experience in translation
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Previous translation/editing experience Interest in travel
• Interest in China and travel
Trip.com Group Limited (Nasdaq: TCOM) is a leading one stop travel service provider consisting of Trip.com, Ctrip, Skyscanner, and Qunar. Across its platforms, Trip.com Group enables local partners and travelers around the world to make informed and cost effective bookings for travel products and services, through aggregation of comprehensive travel related information and resources, and an advanced transaction platform consisting of mobile apps, Internet websites, and 24/7 customer service centers. Founded in 1999 and listed on Nasdaq in 2003, Trip.com Group has become one of the largest travel companies in the world in terms of gross merchandise value.
Why Trip.com Group
Joining Trip.com Group is like taking an adventure filled with excitement and success. With a group of fellows who are passionate about making every trip the perfect trip for over 400 million customers around the globe, you will be part of a journey of globalization and have a world class stage to unleash your talent. Opportunities are unlimited, so is your growth. If you also embrace boldness and inclusion as we do, this is the place to leap forward!
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Internet/E-commerce
Ctrip.com International Ltd. (NASDAQ:CTRP) founded in 1999 and it’s headquartered in Shanghai, China. Now Ctrip, with more than 30,000 employees worldwide, is
- China’s leading travel services provider
- Ranked No. 1 among China travel groups in 2015
- Covering over 50% of the online travel service market share
- The 2nd largest global online travel services company in terms of market value
- China’s largest domestic travel services company
In 2009, 2010 and 2014, Ctrip invested in ezTravel (Taiwan) and Wing On Travel (Hong Kong), expanding its business and services into Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau and North America as well as additional destinations worldwide. Ctrip start International Business from the end of 2013, and IBU’s average GMV YOY exceeded 100%, to the end of 2015, up to 400 million USD.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: Lingkong SOHO Building, No. 968 Jinzhong Road, Shanghai, China