POSITION: Analyst – Data Analytics, Content
Z-Ben Advisors is a Shanghai-based research and advisory firm, focusing on China’s investment management industry. We work with top-tier global asset managers, and provide strategic advice, market intelligence, data analytics, and more, to ensure our clients capitalize on the enormous opportunity in China. We are currently accepting applications for the position of a full -time Content Analyst.
The role and our team:
The content analyst will work closely with research team to provide editorial support for finished written work and presentations. Additionally, the position also requires comfort with developing arguments and presenting these through the use of intuitive visual diagrams or presentations. Depending on individual skillset and interests, the role could easily expand to include development of new content and original research.
Prior knowledge of and work experience in communications or education would be advantageous. The international asset management space in China is fast-paced, demanding and competitive。
A career at Z-Ben Advisors means extensive hands-on experience, as all of our employees have a critical impact on final deliverables. Z-Ben Advisors, as a company, is committed to developing employee skills, as well as allowing for mentorship and advancement opportunities uncommon at other firms. Compensation will be determined based upon prior work experience, education, and skillset. Additional benefits include China work visa sponsorship and healthcare coverage.
1. Edit, polish and finalize high-quality deliverables for presentation to clients
2. Work creatively and independently to develop deliverable materials
3. Support project management and quality control efforts
1. University graduate (BA/BS)
2. Native English with strong writing/communications ability
3. Ability to develop multiple work streams independently while working to tight deadlines
4. Strong long-form and short-form writing, visual and communication skills
1. All activities are conducted in a professional manner. Central to this is ensuring that all dealings are done in a respectful manner either with internal colleagues or external parties. This is to also include being mindful of other’s schedules, tasks and priorities. In addition, professionalism is a reflection of personal presentation. Standard business attire both in the office and in external business events is required.
2. Central to every role in the company is the proper time and utility management of a regular work schedule. While this includes meeting attendance and hitting deadlines, all employees are required to follow advance planning protocol.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Finance/Investments/Securities
Established in 2007, Z-Ben Advisors is a China-based consulting firm whose core interest is in advising our clients on how to best capitalize on growing investment management business opportunities in the Greater China market. We bring together a diverse team of professionals well versed in both the local dynamics and needs of the financial services industry.
We are globally recognized for our insight and analysis on the Chinese investment management industry and are often quoted and invited to speak at forums worldwide.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: Hongjia Tower, Lane 388, Fushan Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai, China