1. The teacher plans using the school’s standards, the school’s curriculum, effective strategies, resources, and data to meet the needs of all students.
2. The teacher effectively engages students in learning by using a variety of instructional strategies in order to meet individual learning needs.
3. The teacher systematically gathers, analyzes, and uses all relevant data to measure student academic progress, guide instructional content and delivery methods, and provide timely feedback to both students and parents throughout the school year.
4. The teacher uses resources, routines, and procedures to provide a respectful, positive, safe, student-centered environment that is conducive to learning
5. The teacher maintains a commitment to professional ethics, communicates effectively, and takes responsibility for and participates in professional growth that results in enhanced student learning.
6.The work of the teacher results in acceptable, measurable, and appropriate student academic progress.
Reputed K-12 IB school which located in Xi'an, they are seeking to hire fully qualified international teachers. The job will require you to plan, prepare and deliver schemes of work in accordance with the academic programmes set out by the school, which facilitate active learning experiences for all children.
1. Competitive remuneration is provided to teachers in accordance with high-level international schools.
2. International teachers are guaranteed with overseas living allowance, housing allowance, flight allowance, visa allowance, shipping allowance, and global medical insurance for faculty and dependents.
3. Customized relocation service to international teacher’s smooth settlement in Xi’an and foreign teacher’s assistant’s 24-hour help with life matters in Xi’an.
4. Staff’s children enjoy priority admission and tuition fee waiver.
5. In school free lunch, childcare service, staff shuttle bus and birthday welfare are provided during working days.
1. Qualified with at least a Bachelor’s degree in education or PGCE, and a teaching certificate where applicable
2. Over three years of successful full-time teaching experience
3. A truly international perspective and cross-cultural competence
4. Willing to work in collaboration with colleagues to establish a positive school culture
5. Effective communication and engagement with children and their families
1. Experience in respective IB program and respective subjects teaching
2. Preferred subject Leader, IBE, workshop leader, site visit team member, examiner, moderator
3. Experience teaching emergent bilingual learners
Eurus Consultancy Beijing
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Agent
- Industry type: Agency
Eurus is a teacher recruitment agency specializing in assessing, up-skilling and placing teachers into bilingual and international schools in China. Eurus aims to help hard-working, motivated teachers find the most suitable career opportunities. For teachers when you apply with Eurus you will have access to wide variety of jobs across China and beyond. Our positions cover Kindergarten through to secondary subject teachers and all curricula so that we have coverage for all teachers that engage with us. When you apply for a position your details will be assessed against schools’ criteria and we help to find you a matching position
- Current Location: Beijing China