* Position: International High School English Literature Teacher
* Curriculum: American high school curriculum, basic American and British literature
* Student age: 14-18 years old
* Class size: 8-15 students per class
* Working hours: Monday to Friday 8 hours per day
* Location: Beijing, China
* Starting time: August 2022
* Paid summer/winter/national holidays.
* Yearly performance bonus after 1 year of the contract.
* Sponsored work visa by the school.
* LiMai Group medical insurance benefits in international hospitals in China.
* On-going trainings.
* Free meals on campus.
* 1-hour lunch break.
* Child education discount.
* Celebration of Chinese and Western cultures.
* Campus Team buildings.
* 15-25 periods/week + 45min per class.
* Establish a safe, purposeful learning environment for all students
* Implement curricula and activities to meet academic standards.
* Design and implement lesson plans in accordance with the objectives of assigned program.
* Monitor and evaluate student progress and adjust instruction to support achievement
* Make effective use of resources and ensure improved standards of learning, high performance and achievement for all students
* Participate in curriculum and other professional developmental programs.
* Communicate effectively with students, families, and colleagues.
Requirement for teaching at LCAIHS:
* Minimum Bachelor's degree
* 2-5 years of experience in area assigned to teach (preferable)
* Familiar with international curriculum education preferable
* Ability to lead curricular development and improvement in subject area
* Willingness and ability to teach across divisions if needed
LiMai Chinese American International School
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
LiMai Chinese American International School is held by a group of people who are keen on education and aim to nurture a strong sense of common commitment to its shared goals. We are devoted to guide students to be able to blend the ancient and modern history and traditions together and have a thorough knowledge of both western and Chinese cultures. They learn to appreciate varied cultural backgrounds as well as gain a broad international perspective. The staff at LiMai Chinese American International School is committed to pay attention to students' personalities and health, expand their interests and happiness through the acquisition of knowledge thus increasing their passion for learning. There is focus on the basic education courses required in China as well as intertwining content from the United States. The introduction and combining of these courses have equipped more and more students who are prepared to attend and graduate college in America successfully and be awarded a higher quality of life.
- Current Location: Beijing China