Native English Translator Needed ((Freelance/Part-Time)
Translation and localization project of video games
Translation language pairs include Chinese to English and vice verse.
Our translator recruitment criteria for freelance translators requires our applicants to satisfy the followings:
1. Native English speakers or senior translators with more that 3 years of game localization project experience.
2. Strong language skills in Chinese.
3. At least one year of professional experience in translating.
4. Experience in video game industry, especially in translation and localization of video games is preferred.
Please note that all of our translators need to follow our QA process. This involves the completion of a short test piece and the signing of a confidentiality agreement.
Transn (China) Technology Co., Ltd
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Agent
- Industry type: Other
Transn (China) Technology Co., Ltd. is a new-type language service provider driven by innovative Internet management and information technology, and dedicated to becoming the customer’s virtual language departments (VLD) and multi-lingual platform, allowing customers to use their mother tongue to directly communicate with the world. Transn aims to reduce the customer’s monetary and time costs to the maximum, enhance their international competitiveness, and help Chinese enterprises implement the globalization strategy.
- Current Location: Wuhan China
- Address: 武汉市东湖新技术开发区软件园中路4号光谷E城E2栋