1. Editing a diverse range of digital content via social networking platforms such as Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
2. Identifying and/or developing social content that supports our client's business objectives
3. Managing the editorial calendar: tracking the creation, editing, translation, and publishing of all content.
4. Monitor for and strategize with the team on trends, best practices, and ways to constantly improve content quality.
1. Native Proficiency in English (American or British is preferable) is a MUST; knowledge of mandarin is a plus.
2. Mastery in developing copy for large cross-channel and/or direct-marketing initiatives across social media.
3. Detail-oriented, well-organized and able to work under tight deadlines and pressure
4. Ability to work well independently and with a team.
5. Strong sense of ownership and urgency
6. Content writing experience in advertising industry is preferred
7. Former work permit/ related certificate is required if had working experience in China; or major in relevant field if you are a fresh graduate.
8. On site working in Guangzhou is a MUST, not considering remote working
Wunderman Thompson Guangzhou
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Advertising
Wunderman Thompson is a creative, data and technology agency, setting the standard for marketing, communications and business innovation. We provide the inspiration for you to grow crossing creative, data, e-commerce, consulting and technology. We established in New York and bring together over 20,000 talents of creatives, analysts, strategists, customer experience designers and business consultants across 90 global markets.
OUR MISSION: INSPIRING GROWTH FOR AMBITIOUS BRANDS
INSPRIGING GROWTH TAKES THREE THINGS:
1. See the world differently and reject conventional thinking
2. Unbounded creativity to rethink business, culture and brand experiences
3. Act decisively and accountably End-To-End
- Current Location: Guangzhou China