Key Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for an Executive & Escalation Specialist, who will be the highest point of escalation for Trip.com’s customers and partners. You will handle customer issues from social media, PR or legal teams and will work with the team to continuously improve the customer experience. You will be responsible for providing world-class service to improve elite customer retention and regain their confidence in Trip.com.
The ideal candidate should possess strong product knowledge and communication skills. You need to have a sense of urgency and situational management with self-empowerment. You need to manage difficult and complex situations that need strong guidance and resolution.
This position comes with competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, and various opportunities to support your development. Do you have what it takes to become a part of our team?
• Resolve escalated customer concerns and complaints by creating positive experiences;
• Utilize strong communication skills to connect with customers, organization or authorities and negotiate when necessary;
• Consistently follow-up with customers until their concerns are fully resolved;
• Deep dive cases involving product or service defect and identify potential brand risk
• Cooperate with a broad group of internal stakeholders globally to improve Trip.com’s products and services;
• Assist with any ad hoc projects and tasks from the Executive & Escalation Manager.
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher;
• Highly proficient in both verbal and written English. Native speakers preferred;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal problem resolution skills.
• Demonstrate a high level of ownership and have a passion for helping and supporting others;
• Flexible and forward-thinking attitude, with a diligent and results-orientated approach to work;
• Able to work under tight deadlines and pressure, both independently and with others;
• Previous experience in customer success/escalation role, OTA experience preferred;
• Able to work during weekends and public holidays.
- Recruiter Type:
- Current Location:
Ctrip.com International Ltd. (NASDAQ:CTRP) founded in 1999 and it’s headquartered in Shanghai, China. Now Ctrip, with more than 30,000 employees worldwide, is
- China’s leading travel services provider
- Ranked No. 1 among China travel groups in 2015
- Covering over 50% of the online travel service market share
- The 2nd largest global online travel services company in terms of market value
- China’s largest domestic travel services company
In 2009, 2010 and 2014, Ctrip invested in ezTravel (Taiwan) and Wing On Travel (Hong Kong), expanding its business and services into Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau and North America as well as additional destinations worldwide. Ctrip start International Business from the end of 2013, and IBU’s average GMV YOY exceeded 100%, to the end of 2015, up to 400 million USD.
- Address: Lingkong SOHO Building, No. 968 Jinzhong Road, Shanghai, China