To be responsible for implementing the Academy coaching program and developing players technically, tactically, physically and psycho-socially in the youth development phase at Juventus Football Academy.
- Plan, prepare and deliver coaching sessions in the youth development phase in tandem with the Academy philosophy and coaching syllabus.
- Organize Academy players’ logistics for all training sessions, fixtures, tournaments and Academy events.
- Complete all relevant information on the PMA including training sessions, fixtures and player reviews.
- Be responsible for maintenance of training / match balls, bibs, cones and all other relevant equipment as required by the Academy.
- Attend all in-service and coaching days as directed by the Academy
- Recommend and recruit players for the Academy by having open training days.
- Construct and deliver detailed sixteen weeks’ individual player progress plan and review with players and any other relevant coaching staff.
- Multi-disciplinary communication between staff, players and parents to ensure optimal well-being and development of all youth development phase players.
- Maintain honesty and integrity at all times when working with young players at the Academy.
- Be presentable, smart and personable at all times when representing the Academy.
- Undertake all reasonable tasks assigned by the Academy.
Health & Safety:
Your core Health and Safety responsibilities are as follows:
- Lead by example being diligent and observant at all times.
- Ensure safety & risk are considered within all projects alongside the Head of the Location Management
- Ensure a safe and respectable learning environment for all players and coaches to maximize their holistic development.
- UEFA C License / other football coach qualifications
- Valid FA Safeguarding Children Certificate
- Valid Basic First Aid for Sport
- Bachelor Degree
- Fluent English
- UEFA B/A License
- The FA Advanced Youth Coaching License
- Master Degree in Sports
- HSK 4
- Committed, enthusiastic and passionate about the development of players in the youth development phase.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as using one’s own initiative in developing players and coaching sessions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a variety of different personnel at the Academy.
- An understanding of a range of teaching / learning styles to optimize the development of young players.
- Able to communicate effectively with players, parents and fellow staff members at all levels.
- Strong IT skills with the ability to use e-mail and Microsoft to a high standard.
- Able to adapt to the demands of the job and needs of the players / coaches.
- Dedicated to self-improvement and continuous professional development.
- Willing to follow and promote the philosophy of the Academy.
- Be an ambassador for Juventus Football Academy, presenting the Academy in a positive image at all times
The employee must at all-time carry out their duties with due regard to Juventus Football Academy policies and procedures.
The employee must ensure a positive commitment towards equality and diversity by treating others fairly and not committing any form of direct or indirect discrimination, victimization or harassment of any description and to promote positive working relationships between all parties.
The employee must contribute to encouraging equality and respecting diversity by embedding such values in the workplace and challenging inappropriate behavior and processes.
Tianjin Zhibo Training School Co. LTD
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Current Location:
A multinational sports and training company with multiple international brands and IPs.