Top E-commerce company Copywriter (English) wanted ASAP in Hangzhou.
E-Commerce Copywriter (English) Job Description:
1. Location: Hangzhou city, Jiangsu province, China.
2. Contract Term: one year, starts as soon as work visa to be issued.
3. Job Position: E-Commerce Copywriter (English).
4. Work Days: work 5 days, 2 days off per week.
5. Work Hours: 9:30am - 18:30pm
6. Job Description:
-- produce copies for a top internet service provider in China
-- develop UI texts, writing or editing marketing content copies for websites
-- coordinate multi-language content production
-- develop marketing content copies based on guidelines and instructions
-- edit content for better marketing appeal and customer affinity
-- run social media engagement for user growth and retention
-- lead projects from planning, task breakdown, implementation, to feedback and review.
Remuneration and Benefits:
1. Salary: RMB30,000 to RMB35,000 monthly (rent allowance included).
2. Holidays: full paid 11 days Chinese public holidays.
3. Gym: free.
4. Airfare Allowance: RMB5,000 a year.
5. Insurance: health insurance provided.
6. Work Visa: yes.
7. Working Environment: modern, intellectualized, international.
1.Native English speakers.
2.Bachelor degree or above, majored in linguistics, creative writing preferred.
3.Five year relative working experience, copy writing, content marketing, localization, structured authoring...
4.In-depth understanding of style elements (tone, voice, typography, etc.)
5.In-depth user experience insights, especially in the content business.
6.Project coordination skills, implement projects on time against challenging deadlines.
7.Fast-learning, flexible thinking and attention to detail.
- Recruiter Type: Agent
- Current Location:
ClickChina Cultural Exchange Co., Ltd, the recruiters with the certified license issued by SAFEA (State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs P.R. China), Registration No: A3 4290001. We are providing free of charge services to international candidates on China jobs matching, documents collection for work permit application, work visa inquiry…
What We Do
A. Before Interview
-- China jobs application inquiries.
-- Jobs matching in accorddance with candidates' qualifications and expectations.
--Interviews scheduled for candidates and school directors.
B. After Interview
-- Contract terms Q&A.
-- Answer questions on jobs and life in China.
-- Document collection instruction, work permit and work visa consulting.
-- Airport pick up service arrangement.
-- Orientation supports.
- Address: Hengda Bingjiang 493 Yingwu Ave. Hanyang, Wuhan, Hubei, China