1. Responsible for the interactive experience design of energy storage system (ESS);
2. Be good at mining product experience optimization and improvement direction through data analysis, usability testing, etc.;
3. Pay attention to the user experience feedback of the product and gain insight into the changes in user satisfaction;
4. Participate in the formulation of product experience improvement plans, and collaborate to solve product experience problems;
5. Work closely with the entire R&D team to produce high-quality and valuable design solutions to promote the company's business development and experience improvement.
1. Have lived or grown up in North America for a long time;
2. Good writing skills, able to write user experience related documents, if you can communicate in Chinese, it is preferred;
3. Have a deep understanding of the methods and processes of user experience design, be sensitive to data, and be able to see the essence through data and apply it to the experience;
4. Pay attention to the details of the product, pay attention to micro-interaction, have a strong user sense, and be able to think deeply about user needs from the user's point of view;
5. Good team coordination ability, strong sense of responsibility; at the same time, have efficient execution ability, can independently complete various design projects, and promote the implementation of design plans;
6. Have a forward-looking and broad vision of design, and understand the fashion trend of industry design;
7. Have quick learning ability and excellent pressure resistance.
Chongqing Radiance Co. Ltd.
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Current Location:
Chongqing RATO HOLDING(GROUP) Co., Ltd. was established and founded in 2007. With years of dedication and development, RATO has grown into a well-known manufacturing corporation within the industry, owning multiple companies in the business of general dynamics, motorcycles, gasoline engines, diesel engines, and intellectualized industry.