(RMB18-30k after-tax;+2.5 months summer and winter vocation; +all Chinese public holiday)
Start date: 2022.8.10
1.Sanmen Rd,Line 10
2.Fangdian Rd, Line 9
3.Huamu Rd, Line 7
4.Pujiang zhen, Line8
(1)Students age: 2-4 years old
(2)Working times: 8am.-5pm.
(3)Working days: Monday-Friday
(4)Class size: less than 20
(5) EYFS curriculum
(1)Salary: RMB 18-30k AFTER TAX (housing included)
(2) Paid holidays: 2 weeks Christmas holiday; 2 weekswinter holiday and 6 weeks summer holiday; all public holidays)
(3)Airfare: one return ticket to be reimbursed
(4) International school standard Medical Insurance (Up to RMB18,000)
(1) Native English teachers must (female preferred)
(2) Teachers with PGCE, a teaching license, an education major or a psychology major
(3)Teachers who love little kids.
(4) Have 2ys+ bilingual kindergarten teaching experience
(5) Familar with EYFS curriculum
The Little Urban Center Preschool
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Current Location:
The Little Urban Centre (LUC) is an international bilingual educational group, with a focus on early years bilingual language immersion learning and whole-child development.
LUC Educational Group currently comprises the following schools and teaching resources:
• LUC Preschool in Pudong
The school is privileged to be a member of the Council of British International Schools (COBIS). Its curriculum is based on the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) criteria and is tailored to target international families in China or Chinese families with an international outlook.
• FutureGrow Academy (FGA) in Pujiang
This is an innovative future educational school founded in 2018. We follow an international bilingual and project-based teaching and learning system, providing a broad cross-curricular education based on the English National Curriculum, EYFS (Early Years Foundation Stage, Development Matters) criteria and the California Department of Education DRDP (Desired Results Developmental Profile) criteria. Our unique curriculum is also based on the American CalTech Early Childhood STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths) and the Reggio-inspired child-centred approach through exploration and discovery using arts in everyday life.
- Address: Building 233, Lane 779 Fangdian Rd(near Huamu Rd), Pudong Shanghai