MYP/DP DRAMA TEACHER
Starting: August 2022
Xi’an International School is seeking a dynamic drama teacher for the
academic year starting 2022. The Drama teacher will work with the students
individually and in groups to develop an appreciation of Theatre. The successful
candidate will provide a supportive and joyful environment for the development of
skills in Drama.
• Current teaching certification.
• A minimum of an undergraduate degree in Education or the area of expertise
• Previous teaching experience, and strong knowledge in the area of teaching
drama to young students.
• IB Theatre teaching experience preferred.
• A good understanding of the IB MYP drama and DP Theatre curriculum.
• A proven collaborator skilled at working well with others.
• A positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills
• Expertise in building active, collaborative classroom programs which develop
a sense of classroom community and trust.
• A proven ability to differentiate instruction and integrate learning.
POSITION SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Drama Teacher will have responsibility for teaching all Drama classes. The Drama
Teacher will collaborate with other members of the Performing Arts department.
In support of this teachers are expected to:
• Plan units and lessons that align with the IB curriculum.
• Instruct Drama classes with enthusiasm, creativity, and sensitivity to
student learning styles.
• Teach IB HL/SL Theatre classes.
• Utilize technology for instructing students, maintaining records,
communicating information to parents, and promoting student and
drama program achievements.
• Commitment to professional growth through participation in
professional learning communities and development opportunities.
• Take an active role in pastoral care of homeroom or advisory groups.
Salary & benefits
- Competitive salary is provided to teachers in accordance with high-level international schools.(salary depends on interview)
- 3500-4500 Housing Allowance
-24-hour Foreign Staff's Life Assistant
-Chinese Traditional Culture Learning
In mainland China now
Please send one PDF file with the following information and your applied position to us
– Curriculum Vitae
– Cover Letter
– List of four references
Xi'an BC Multicultural Diffusion Co., Ltd
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Agent
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Bilingual Community (BC) is a multicultural platform that provides employment solutions for people seeking great jobs, and the employers who need great talents. It’s founded in 2014 and based in Xi’an. BC is a multicultural company that was established with the goal of not only matching expats with Chinese companies, but also as a source of exchanging cultures and ideas between locals or expats, be they in or outside China. We are passionate about delivering the right fit for every hire and offering the best opportunity for job seekers to get hired in China.
There is something truly unique about BC. The capsule hostel has such a variety of different activities. Local people have the chance to get to know visitors from all over the world. For foreigners it's a great way to make new friends and discover the Chinese culture through locals. And the Chinese can find out interesting facts about the world outside China. We can say that almost all of us have the same dreams, like traveling the world and meet new people. And we can all have the same fears of going out there to explore the world.
so what we do?
Helping foreigners find legal and stable work in China.
for instance work in school \ hotel \ company \ club and so on.
Helping foreign teachers coordinate relationship with employer.
Helping foreign teachers deal with different kinds of working problems in China.
Providing foreign teachers consultation service for work and life in China.
We can provide you with working visa（Z）.
We can match your specific needs.
Help upon arrival.
- Current Location: Xi'an China
- Address: Room 201, Unit 1, Building 1, 61 North Laodong Road, Lianhu District, Lianhu, 710082 Xi'an, China