We are currently looking for enthusiastic and experienced teachers who are willing to devote themselves to the teaching career in the public kindergartens in Nanjing in Jiangsu Province, China. We are going to provide teachers with the chance to polish their teaching skills and upgrade their qualifications while experiencing Chinese culture, tradition and values.
1) we are a non-profit organization that operates under the direct leadership of Jiangsu Provincial Department of Education (JPDE) in East China
2) we employ more than 50 foreign teachers every year
3) we only cooperate with public schools in Jiangsu
4) we provide teachers with safety, stability and career development
5) we have more than 15 years professional experience of recruiting foreign teachers
6) we offer flexible teaching hours, allowing teachers a significant amount of free time to explore China
1) Location: Gulou District，Nanjing.
2) Teach in top-rated Public kindergartens in local areas
3) Students' Age: 3-6
4) ESL-related and subject curriculum and teaching material provided
5) One academic year contract
6) Monday to Friday (weekends off), 25 teaching hours per week, no office hours
Salary and Benefits:
1) Negotiable and reasonable salary
2) Up to 6 weeks paid holidays (winter holiday plus other Chinese official holidays)
3) Flight subsidy
4) Comprehensive Medical Insurance
5) Free lunches at the school canteen
6) Ongoing training and development workshops
7) Career development opportunities
8) Airport/ High speed railway station pick-up service
9) Assistance in arranging Mandarin lessons
Qualifications and Requirements:
1) Native English speakers
2) Bachelor’s degree or above
3) one or two years kindergarten kids teaching experiences or above; applicants with Education, Linguistics, Arts, Science and backgrounds preferred
4) TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate (120 hours) are preferential
5) 23 to 55 years of age
6) enthusiastic and flexible work attitude
Jiangsu Education Service for International Exchange
- Recruiter Type: Agent
- Current Location:
“Jiangsu Education Service for International Exchange” (JESIE) is an non-profit educational organization that operates under the direct leadership of Jiangsu Provincial Department of Education (JPDE) in East China.
Each year, JESIE employs up to 150 foreign teachers for both long-term and short-term programs, having more than 20 program schools throughout Jiangsu Province, facilitating the internationalization of all the program schools, as well as providing comprehensive support and service related to various international education exchange programs.
All the program schools JESIE has are public schools with good reputation and experiences of having overseas exchange programs, which continuously focused on providing foreign teachers with safety, stability and professional guidance.
Our teachers get a unique opportunity to participate in the wide range of educational programs in public schools across Jiangsu province, polish their teaching skills and upgrade their qualifications while experiencing Chinese culture, tradition and values.
- Address: No. 15 Beijing West Road, Nanjing, Jiangsu