Base salary: USD 1,000 - 1,200
Job description: recruiting for programs of Bright Can-Achieve in three main destinations: Canada, U.S.A and Australia
Roles & Responsibility
- Looking for new agents and doing business development tasks.
- Planning and organizing marketing activities to promote brand name and programs of Bright Can-Achieve, including workshops, group agent training sessions, education fairs, etc.
- Actively promoting BCA's programs to local agent partners by sending newsletters, making phone calls, visiting offices, posting on social media etc. to remind programs and generate inquiries
- Consulting local agent partners with suitable programs based on agents’ expectations
- Collecting and scanning application documents
- Accomplishing the annual application and enrollment targets
- Other duties are assigned by the line manager
- Fluency in English
- Bachelor degree or higher
- Have at least 3 years working experience in overseas study consulting in Canada, U.S.A and Australia
- Indonesia citizen and living in Indonesia
Skills & Competencies
- Excellent communication and customer orientation
- Demonstrate strong sales skill
- Ability to work under high pressure and meet the target
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skill
- Possess a strong work ethic
- Competitive pay: high base salary, attractive incentive and bonus scheme
- Regular team-building activities
- Yearly medical insurance
- Recruiter Type: Agent
- Current Location:
Can-Achieve established a new business unit named CanGoChina in 2017, which specializes in international talents recruitment, mainly foreign teachers and management positions. We have more than 300 partner schools in all around China now. Their faculty positions have been filled through our professional assistance every year. CanGoChina offers the candidates totally free service in their overseas job-hunting. We also help them on their overseas career development and visa.
Utilizing Can-Achieve’s vast resources and working closely with the headquarter on this broadening global strategy, CanGoChina recruits only high-quality teaching talents directly from U.S., Canada, U.K., Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and South Africa, and prepares teachers for future teaching careers in China with academic appraisal, pre-departure training and on-going support. CanGoChina is committed to bridge the world with China, and our ultimate vision is to foster global citizenship and provide quality education on a global scale.
- Address: Room 802 East Building, Jianwai SOHO, Chaoyang District, Beijing