• Identify clear teaching objectives and specify how they will be taught and assessed;
• Set tasks which challenge pupils and ensure high levels of interest;
• Set clear appropriate and achievable targets, build on prior attainment;
• Identify SEN or very able pupils and planning for their individual needs and achievement;
• Provide clear structures for lessons maintaining pace, motivation and challenge;
• Make effective use of assessment and ensure coverage of programmes of study;
• Assess, record and report on the development, progress and attainment of pupils
• Ensure effective teaching and best use of available time;
• Monitor and intervene to ensure sound learning and discipline in accordance with school policies
• Use a variety of teaching methods to:
- use effective questioning, listen carefully to pupils, give attention to errors and misconceptions;
- select appropriate learning resources and develop study skills through library, I.C.T. and other sources.
• Ensure pupils acquire and consolidate knowledge, skills and understanding appropriate to the subject taught;
• Evaluate own teaching critically to improve effectiveness through continued professional development, management support and class observations;
• Make records of and reports on the personal and social needs of pupils;
• Communicate and consult with the parents of pupils;
• Communicate and co-operate with persons or bodies outside the school; and participate in meetings arranged for any of the purposes described above;
• Work as part of the team, support own year group and the whole school ethos;
• Promote a positive attitude on all aspects of the kindergarten both inside and outside the work place;
• Share good practice through providing peer support, workshops and discussions
• Support the marketing activities such as online, offline open days, parent workshops and school events.
Shanghai YiJin Education Group
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Shanghai YI JIN Education InformationConsultation Co., Ltd. was founded in 2009，which is one of thebiggest education group in Shanghai.
YIJIN provides high quality education courses and professional educationinformation consulting solutions to the users in Shanghai and the easternregion of China. Since its establishment, YI JIN has been adhering to the ideaof Study for Future, Teach for Knowledge, and committing to build theintegration of international education group.
To let users enjoy the experiencefor the purpose of high quality education course, YI JIN develops innovation,forges ahead, and renders the contribution for the progress and development ofChina's education industry as well as making the high quality internationaleducation take root in China.
Yijin Education Group brand including CAVC Shanghai and Changzhou Campus, Lucton Kindergarten Shanghai, Thetford PrepSchool Shanghai, LeaderKids NurseryInstitution, Further Education Group & Suctone IT Consultation branch.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: 4-5F, Building No.6 ,Lane 200 YunXin Road, JingAn District, Shanghai, China