IOC TECHNOLOGY LIMITED is a venture-backed startup founded in December 2021. We're developing an open-source low code platform Openblocks that helps engineers make web apps and internal tools far more easier than they do now. We're looking for an experienced developer evangelist to join our team. The successful candidate will lead community-building and educational efforts around our product. Once joined, you will be reporting directly to the company's CEO.
- Engage with our GitHub/Discord/Twitter and cultivate a developer-centric community.
- Create technical talks, blog posts, demos, best practice tutorials and videos, which teach developers to understand and use our product.
- Conduct interviews/meetups with our users via phone, podcasts, and video.
- Take an active part in the whole low code platform realm.
- At least 1 year of experience in giving talks of and developing demos, workshops, webinars, and videos of technical content.
- Experience in building software and computer science.
- Ability to explain complicated technical concepts with clarity and in detail.
- Problem solver with the desire and proven ability to create innovative solutions.
- Self-directed and work with minimal supervision.
Nice to have
- A track record in contributing to open-source projects.
- Candidates familiarize themselves with Openblocks product prior to interview.
IOC TECHNOLOGY LIMITED
- Recruiter Type:
- Current Location:
IOC TECHNOLOGY LIMITED, founded in December 2021, is a venture-backed startup. With team members from big techs like Google, Baidu and Kuaishou, our mission is to make it easier for engineers to build web apps and internal software systems since it is becoming more and more expensive and troublesome to plan, build, and maintain these apps and systems nowadays.