LUC is looking forward to your join!!!
(RMB18-30k +housing after-tax;+2.5 months summer and winter vocation; +all Chinese public holiday)
Start date: Aug. 2023
1.Sanmen Rd,Line 10
2.Fangdian Rd, Line 9
3.Huamu Rd, Line 7
4.Pujiang zhen, Line 8
(1)Students age: 2-6 years old
(2)Working times: 8 working hours and lunch break
(3)Working days: Monday-Friday (weekends off)
(4)Class size: normally 20
(5) EYFS and national curriculum
(1)Salary: RMB 18-30k AFTER TAX + housing allowance with fapiao
(2) Fully paid holidays: 2 weeks Christmas holiday; 2 weeks winter holiday and 6 weeks summer holiday; all public holidays; LUC holiday.
(3)Welfare leave days per school year.
(4)Airfare: one return ticket to be reimbursed
(5) International school standard Medical Insurance
(6) Reimbursed work visa, residence permit and medical checkup fees
Visa: Arranged by the school
Residence permits: Arranged by the school
Foreign expert permit: Arranged by the school
(1) Native English teachers must (UK/US/CAN/NZ/AUS/SA).
(2)Bachelors degree or above.
(3) Teachers with PGCE/QTS/SACE, a teaching license, an education major or a psychology major.
(4)Teachers who love younger kids(2-6yro), with patient, easy-going, collaborative, organizational skills and teamwork spirit.
(5) 3~5 yrs kindergarten experience or similar experience in primary school
(6) Familiar with early years education pathology and ESL English teaching experiences
If you are interested, please read the information above and kindly send your application to email:
with attach the following documents:
2. A copy of academic degree/diploma/certificate/or college transcript
3. A Photocopy of the data page of valid passport
4. A recent self-intro video
5. A letter of Recommendation/or Release Letter from your previous Chinese school (Only if you worked in China previously)
Any other relevant information you think might help your application
The Little Urban Center Preschool
- Recruiter Type:
- Current Location:
The Little Urban Centre (LUC) is an international bilingual educational group, with a focus on early years bilingual language immersion learning and whole-child development.
LUC Educational Group currently comprises the following schools and teaching resources:
• LUC Preschool in Pudong
The school is privileged to be a member of the Council of British International Schools (COBIS). Its curriculum is based on the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) criteria and is tailored to target international families in China or Chinese families with an international outlook.
• FutureGrow Academy (FGA) in Pujiang
This is an innovative future educational school founded in 2018. We follow an international bilingual and project-based teaching and learning system, providing a broad cross-curricular education based on the English National Curriculum, EYFS (Early Years Foundation Stage, Development Matters) criteria and the California Department of Education DRDP (Desired Results Developmental Profile) criteria. Our unique curriculum is also based on the American CalTech Early Childhood STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths) and the Reggio-inspired child-centred approach through exploration and discovery using arts in everyday life.
- Address: Building 233, Lane 779 Fangdian Rd(near Huamu Rd), Pudong Shanghai