Pls be noted this position is for August， 2023.
Salary and benefit:
1. 22 to 35K before tax
2. Moving subsidies
3. Free house or 3.5K house allowance each month.
4. Flight reimbursement each year
5. Business insurance
6. Extra bonus after finish the contract
• Implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated
Chemistry and General Science curriculum for students
• Teach Chemistry and General Science to students in Years 7 to 13 .
• Teach Chemistry to IGCSE and A-Level
• Facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity
to achieve their individual potential
• Contribute to raising standards of student attainment
• Share and support the school’s responsibility to provide and monitor opportunities for
personal and academic growth
• Manage classes effectively, using approaches which are appropriate to students’ needs in
order to inspire, motivate and challenge students
• Use an appropriate range of observation, assessment, monitoring and recording strategies as a basis for setting challenging learning objectives for students of all backgrounds, abilities and dispositions, monitoring learners’ progress and levels of attainment.
• Support the Head of Science to develop and refine the Science/Chemistry curriculum to
ensure that it complements the school’s strategic objectives, is relevant to the needs of
students and examining and awarding bodies
• Play a part in the broader school life through different extra-curricular activities and events;
participate in the running of a successful international boarding school.
• Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or a related field of study, together with qualified
teacher status or an equivalent level of teaching qualification
• Organized and committed to the role
• A commitment to contribute to the wider aspects of school life
• Experience of working in a teaching position in this subject area for at least two years
• An effective team member
• Clear and confident communication skills, able to liaise at all levels and with all members of
the school community
• The ability to adjust to a new cultural environment and show sensitivity to cultural differences
• The ability to work with international staff and be passionate and ambitious about the success
• Be resilient, able to work well under pressure and manage time effectively
• The ability to establish good working relationships with a wide range of people including
students, parents, and colleagues
Contract Type: Full time, Two Years
- Recruiter Type:
- Current Location:
We have been helping candidates find the perfect English teaching placement in China for over 20 years. TeachDiscoverChina (TDC) is an integral program of Sichuan Education Association of International Exchange (SEAIE), working with some of the best schools in the province. We have created a strong network of public schools from kindergarten, primary and secondary schools, colleges to universities. TDC also represents some of the most reputable private schools. With our experience and expertise, we know TEFL / TESOL in China by heart and pride ourselves of keeping up to date with the latest developments.